Bowen Speaks Out About Berry Case

by ezekiel3 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

This is dispicable and is evil in the highest order;

The courts will often take notice of the 'floodgates' argument when deciding on something which might set a precedent; I can understand why this is so but surely (idealistically) the law should be about protecting victims and not protecting the courts from an overloaded case diary!

DB74

• shera
    shera

Sometimes I wonder about the judges that support in favor of child molsters.Makes yah wonder?

What gets to me is the JW's that know this is true but still support the molestors,and they feel that God is supporting them and they are doing right.Do they really think God is in favor of child molestation? All those yrs,hearing them go on about other religions,the catholic priests,and frowning and saying how this proves they are a part of babylon the great..etc...etc..blah blah blah..babble babble...that they do...

Makes me wanna gag it! hypocrites...

• zulukai
    zulukai

About a year ago I picked up an Albuqueque, NM newspaper and came across an article about sexual child abuse within the JW religion....and I nearly fell over with shock and elation. At LAST I said, the wedge into the cult that would surely bring it down. Guess I had a lot to learn. Something so fundamentally repugnant as child abuse in any form and here the courts of the land fail two shattered girls?! AND a self- righteous cult upholds the molester!?
    Could it be any more evident that this religion is a cesspool of injustice and moral depravity?

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

I cannot even find the words to share. I am so very distraught. How defined of a sign does a believer need to recognize that this organization is is not christ-like? I am sick, sick to my stomach, no wonder I just disappeared. My good jw husband was more than likely sexually abusing our infant daughter, yet he has been given the benefit of the doubt. She could not stand up for herself with 2 witnesses! So, as far as the organization is concerned it never happened. So what does happen? Her behavior is identified as being demonized and therefore of no account within the jehovah's witness organization. Talk to anyone who understamds basic human behaviour and her's would be identified as having been sexually molested as an infant. Please, now excuse me I must stop

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

A all Jehovah's Witnesses perpetrators will grow old and die (unsaved?)

B No apostate opposers 'will die at armageddon'

I try to be objective.Grow old and die all unsaved Jdubs.

------

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I cannot even find the words to share. I am so very distraught. How defined of a sign does a believer need to recognize that this organization is is not christ-like? I am sick, sick to my stomach, no wonder I just disappeared. My good jw husband was more than likely sexually abusing our infant daughter, yet he has been given the benefit of the doubt. She could not stand up for herself with 2 witnesses! So, as far as the organization is concerned it never happened. So what does happen? Her behavior is identified as being demonized and therefore of no account within the jehovah's witness organization. Talk to anyone who understamds basic human behaviour and her's would be identified as having been sexually molested as an infant. Please, now excuse me I must stop

Hopelesslystained - I feel for you and you are 100% right, how can a loving gods holy spirit be with such a wicked and dispicable organisation that would side with a suspected abuser; you are not alone here in this view either...

I feel for you as I am sure we all do...

DB74

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Absolutely awful.Cant think of anything to say that doesnt involve foul language.

• vitty
    vitty

Its a shame the programme makers who first exposed the peodophile problem havent made a follow up programme

Can you imagine how ordinary JWs would feel if their hard earned cash was going to protect this CONVICTED peodo

Its just too sickening!!!!!!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Can you imagine how ordinary JWs would feel if their hard earned cash was going to protect this CONVICTED peodo

Vitty

Thats a very good way of looking at it.I imagine the average decent Jw...like my Parents ...would be horrified by this case...initially anyway.

Then they would come up with some rubbish about "heart condition"etc.

If i may borrow an American expression...they should fry this Guys Ass.

(and the rest of him too)

• shera
    shera

Hopelesslystained.....********hugs*********

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit