National average..

by l3gi0n 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

I was thinking… It is impossible to keep with the national average.. If everyone put in a minimum of 15 hrs a month… You still would not be putting in the national average, because It would just be higher.. and any one who puts in more then 15 hrs just brings up the medium hours.. I don’t know if they compute pioneer houres into the national average.. but if they do I wouldn’t be surprised..

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I thought the nat av representated national publisher hours not inclusive of pioneer hours

• vitty
    vitty

I put in an average of 20 hours a month, so my husband got away with a low average. He gave good talks and didnt take any BS from the elders and was liked by most of the cong, he was requested to give talks ouside the territory so they left him alone

But by god where were we treated badly when he saw the TRUTH, so we did pay

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Why don't they have a 'National Average' for Bible reading, for caring for the sick, for feeding the hungry, for painting the house so that neighborhood is acceptable, for number of baptised children in each family, for number of miles driven in service, for vacation days used in service, for number of toilets cleaned by jw children so that the family can work 2 hours a nite and pioneer????

Huh?

Jeff

• FairMind
    FairMind

Good points Jeff!

• skyman
    skyman
    Why don't they have a 'National Average' for Bible reading, for caring for the sick, for feeding the hungry, for painting the house so that neighborhood is acceptable, for number of baptised children in each family, for number of miles driven in service, for vacation days used in service, for number of toilets cleaned by jw children so that the family can work 2 hours a nite and pioneer????

I like that thought good point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit