Another perpetual motor built in Russia

by Elsewhere 13 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

funkyderek ----- What do you think? Are the oil companies interested in developing energy that doesn't leave us dependent on them ? That's like saying the tobacco industry never intended for people to get addicted . I might not be the brightest bulb in the cupboard but I never ignore human greed as a factor in these type of things . I'm not saying I believe without question that this guy actually developed a magnetic perpetual motion machine , just saying if he did what was likely to happen . I suspect the oil companies of buying up these patents only to lock them away hoping they never get developed and they are the only ones with the money to take time on these type things . IMO

classicist --- I was never aware that hydrogen was already in use commercially in canada . I've heard politicians mention the need to get things like that developed if not just to save the environment from pollution .

• M.J.
    M.J.

Is this from Awake!?

The tipoff that something's fishy is when it says turning the crank "produces energy". By that they mean energy is created out of thin air. Like magic. There is no such thing as energy production in a literal sense...it's just converted from one form to another...

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    classicist --- I was never aware that hydrogen was already in use commercially in canada

It's not available commercially yet, but they can go down to the Ballard offices, which is right near a transit depot, to refuel. They don't run those hydrogen buses regularly anyway: I've only seen it twice.

• tdogg
    tdogg
    Is this from Awake?

ROFL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit