R You listening to music as you post?

by Pubsinger 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Hi,
    I love contemporary ethnic folk music...right now Im listening to the hammered dulcimer playing Kishnev bulgar,terkishe tantz(yiddish) and Konyali(turkish).........regards,Tina

• Flip
    Flip

If I was, and I usually do, it'd be David Gray...'White ladder', that's what's in the CD tray.

Flipper

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Flip

"sail Away" man. White Ladders has molecularly welded itself to my CD player. and Babylon (is) the Great!

• sf
    sf

I'm now, about to indulge in SOUNDGARDENS first lp.

Sweet music. I love the "Seattle sound".

• COMF
    COMF

"Gone The Rainbow," by Peter, Paul and Mary.

COMF

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

Lemme see.... At this very moment, I'm listening to "Rollin' (air raid vehicle)" by Limp Bizkit.

"Keep rollin', rollin', rollin' rollin' on...."

*Rochelle.

---------
    http://www.dreamsphere.net/ -- See it, live it, wear it.
    "Most men complacently accept 'knowledge' as 'truth'. They are sheep, ruled by fear."
    -- Sydney Losstarot, "Vagrant Story."

• Princess
    Princess

Tim McGraw

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Always listening to something.......could be almost anything.
    Tonight it's Hootie And The Blowfish.....

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

I wasn't listening to anything, but since you mentioned it I decided to pop in my Chocolat soundtrack cd.
    I like all music, depends on my mood.

I almost forgot I could listen to music while I'm on the pc, thanks for bringing it up.

Anne

"Too much of a good thing, is wonderful."

Mae West

• Oldhippie
    Oldhippie

Listenin' to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. I'm from the 60's and 70's...love Rock n Roll. It's pretty amazing. Recently went to see the Heartbreakers in San Antonio. My kids went with me. Hope I didn't embarress 'em too much. We seem to share a lot of interest in music.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit