The Atheist's Book of Bible Stories - Ch. 22 - Biblical Apologists Toolkit

by RunningMan 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Shining One
    Shining One

>So what you are saying is that this loving god of yours has provided his word but I need someone to teach me how to interpret it?

No, I am saying that before you publish a critical desertation on scripture take the time to learn valid textual and interpretive critisism!
    R.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hi Tetly,
    I bring in valid arguments from any source available. Why reinvent the wheel? Did you and The Great Brain learn all about your beliefs on yout own? Sure you didn't, you progressivly dismantled your JW belief system except for the biggest lie: "if you leave us, you have nowhere to turn". God was effectively ruled out. You then turned to the best and easiest source for belief left: reasoning and logic that starts with the first premise: there is no God; there are no miracles; there is no supernatural; "what I see is all that exists and has ever existed!" You probably learned that from your JW mom reading you from the book of Bearenstein Bears! Duped again......
    R.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I very recently did a search on this website using the terms of 'Bible' and 'contradictions' and thus found this forum topic. The first post in this topic is excellent. It says important very truths. I hope by me reviving this topic that a number of Christians on this website will notice it and eventually change a number of their views towards atheism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit