Prophecor, the pic i promised ya.

by kls 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Carol
    Carol

KLS, I had a 69 Charge with R/T package and 68 Corvette Convertible....both with stick (manual transmission). You can learn to drive your muscle car. Get a friend that can drive it to take you to the empty end of a large parking lot and go to it! My daughter has an '88 Mustang 5.0 with an automatic transmission...... and I just picked up an '89 Convertible with a stick that I'm going to insist she learns to drive stick as soon as it comes back from the Paint Shop.

Keep us posted on your progress!

• kls
    kls
    KLS, I had a 69 Charge with R/T package

Carol Where is it now?

• Carol
    Carol

The ex got it as part of the property settlement. We picked it up in '77 with 29,000 original miles. It was that odd Olive green they were pained with the black vinyl room and black detailing. I'd drive that thing down the road at 35 m.p.h. and be stopped all the time! Of course I also drove it a lot faster than that, but I was 26 with long blonde hair and had a hot car......it's amazing how many tickets I did not get!

You've got to learn to drive a stick shift kid.....it's easy... honest!

• Satanus
    Satanus

KLs

I wonder if your hubbles would have a melt down if you drove his stick shift baby.

S

• talesin
    talesin

Sure, for you kls, no problem.

Carol

......it's amazing how many tickets I did not get!

LOL! Me, too, only make it a 28 yo redhead in a TR7.

t

• kls
    kls

KLs

I wonder if your hubbles would have a melt down if you drove his stick shift baby.

S

this monkey best keep her mouth shut Yup ,you got it right

• kls
    kls
    The ex got it as part of the property settlement. We picked it up in '77 with 29,000 original miles.

Carol, GET IT BACK!!!!!

• JH
    JH

What !! the monkey ain't in bed yet...

Rat will get a new car soon, so don't ya burn my tires kls...

• kls
    kls

Whoa Rat ,is that really you ? why you still up?

• JH
    JH

Rat is still up because he is drinking his 5th beer, and rat hardened himself travelling so far and wide...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit