Exciting new Brother seems ideally qualified for a JW

by jimtheman699 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jimtheman699
    jimtheman699

So, JW's are being investigated for grilling innocent child abuse victims in their own courts, they punish the innocent and protect the guilty, they hide child abusers in their own ranks and protect Pedophile Elders

Next Stop London Bethel for this new brother then - ideally qualified

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Daily Mail this Sunday

JW's Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe 'enjoys specially-arranged baptism service in Broadmoor after becoming a Jehovah's Witness' 

• Serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, 68, was jailed for life for murdering 13 women
    • Held at Broadmoor since being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia
    • Sutcliffe was befriended over the last 15 years by Jehovah’s Witnesses
    • Reportedly attends bi-weekly bible study classes and practices the religion
    • Has now been baptised in private room by two 'brothers' in special service

By KEILIGH BAKER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 01:57 GMT, 8 February 2015 UPDATED: 08:42 GMT, 8 February 2015

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    118shares

View comments

Peter Sutcliffe, who was jailed for murdering 13 women, was recently baptised in a pool in a private room at the high security hospital Broadmoor
    +3

Peter Sutcliffe, who was jailed for murdering 13 women, was recently baptised in a pool in a private room at the high security hospital Broadmoor

The Yorkshire Ripper has enjoyed a specially-arranged baptism service in Broadmoor after becoming a Jehovah's witness.

Peter Sutcliffe, 68, who was jailed for murdering 13 women, was recently baptised in a pool in a private room at the high security hospital

The serial killer has been a practicing Jehovah's Witness for several years and holds bi-weekly bible study classes.

Earlier this month the Daily Mail reported on Sutcliffe's cushy lifestyle in Broadmoor, where he eats chocolate, watches television and listens to music.

Despite being one of the country’s most notorious serial killers he is allowed visitors four days a week - each of whom who can stay for up to four hours.

He is said to have money to spend in the psychiatric hospital’s shop, and attends a ceramics workshop and twice-weekly Bible studies sessions. 

In 2010 MailOnline reported Sutcliffe had been befriended over the last 15 years by Jehovah’s Witnesses, who are emphatic that he now shows remorse for his crimes. 

The former trucker claimed he was on a divine mission to rid the streets of prostitutes. 

The Sun on Sunday has now reported that two fellow Jehovah's Witness brothers from a local Kingdom Hall carried out the baptism.

They quoted an unnamed source who claimed: 'Peter was really happy about being baptised and said afterwards he was now a Jehovah's Witness 'brother'.

'It is really odd that someone who did what he did is so religious now - they have even told him he will go to paradise because he has accepted God.'

The source added that people who know Sutcliffe think Broadmoor is 'doing too much' to let him practice the religion. 

Sutcliffe has already tried to convert fellow patients at the Berkshire psychiatric hospital.

Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, after an attack by another prisoner in 1982 with a broken coffee jar
    +3

Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, after an attack by another prisoner in 1982 with a broken coffee jar

He was jailed for life in 1981 after admitting killing 13 women and attempting to murder seven more between 1975 and 1981 in Yorkshire and Greater Manchester. 

Mr Justice Mitting likened Sutcliffe to a ‘terrorist’, saying the ‘brutality and gravity’ of his crimes meant he should never be released.

Sutcliffe has spent most of his life sentence in Broadmoor after being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in 1984.

He refused treatment until 1993, when the Mental Health Commission ruled that he should be given anti-psychotic medication forcibly. 

He has been attacked at least three times behind bars. The second assault put his right eye out and another inmate then unsuccessfully attempted to do the same for his left. 

He has spent most of his sentence in Broadmoor after he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia
    +3

He has spent most of his sentence in Broadmoor after he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia

It costs taxpayers more than £300,000 a year to detain him in Broadmoor, at least five times the cost of a prison cell.

Last year his plea to be moved to a unit in his home county of West Yorkshire was rejected.

In 2010, an appeal over his sentence that could have led to him applying for parole was rejected, with a High Court judge saying he should never be released.

His health has deteriorated in recent years. He had a hernia operation in 2013 and later suffered from a debilitating cough. Medication has made him put on weight and has increased his blood pressure. 

Sutcliffe used weapons including a hammer, screwdriver and knives to mutilate women across the north of England.

Share or comment on this article

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944388/Yorkshire-Ripper-Sutcliffe-enjoys-specially-arranged-baptism-service.html#ixzz3R9LsiDX3 
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    One more reason for having the death penalty.... 
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    I wonder if he had to shave his beard off.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Im with Witness My Fury on this one.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe he related to Jah since he too is a murdering psychopath ?      

• fokyc
    fokyc

Almost unbelievable!  Perhaps he will be released to serve on the Governing Body?

The organisation has lost all credibility and is just a joke.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Yorkshire Ripper goes to Paradise, but we all don't cause were mentally diseased apostates...
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

If this man is indeed a paranoid schizophrenic (im not a doctor and im in no way qualified to know if he is or isnt) then i feel pitty for his victiums and pitty for him. That he wishes to believe in paradise is, i would suspect , a coping mechanism.

That he was ultimatly drawn into the cult is irrelevant to his murders prior to his being medicated and ultimatly indoctrinated in the cult. 

• bemused
    bemused
    So if Armageddon comes tomorrow then I am bird food but the Yorkshire Ripper will live forever in an earthly paradise?  Wow - I'll add that one to the list I'm compiling to bring up with my in relatives.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Finkelstein 10 days ago

Maybe he related to Jah since he too is a murdering psychopath ?

bemused 9 days ago
    So if Armageddon comes tomorrow then I am bird food but the Yorkshire Ripper will live forever in an earthly paradise? Wow - I'll add that one to the list I'm compiling to bring up with my in relatives.
    indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit