VOICES..

by Sassy 39 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Sassy, how nice to hear yr sweet voice again! How are ya, gurl? I have new pics, and will send along! Sorry I took so long. :)

Nos,

FINALLY! I could never get the stuff on yr website to play (must be my puter). You have a great voice man,,, nice sound. Please let us know when your CD comes out.

tal

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

So what happened to that thick Arrowhead accent of yours, Juls?

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I love your voices Sassy and Cold Red rain!

And CRR I ain't an unfortunate person lol!

Evanescence

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Hey How do you upload stuff?

Evanescence

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

What a nice voice.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Sassy, you have a beautiful voice! You sound like I would have imagined...sultry.

Nos, you have a great voice! Mozz and I are big fans of Beck and Tom Petty. You seem to have a mixture of both in your style.

• gespro
    gespro

Hi Sassy

You already know how much I LOOOOVE your voice!

• Sassy
    Sassy

well yours isn't bad either my friend! thanks you guys.. I think its fun when we can put voices to names.... CRR.. I still sound a little like Duluth people.. can't you hear that scandanavien accent?

Evanescence

Did you figure it out?

• Sassy
    Sassy

As long as you have a mic, you can create a voice file. There should be some kind of recorder on your computer. If you have XP, you will find it under Programs/Accessories/ and Sound Recorder.

Don't talk too long, or the file gets too big.. Then just like photos, you need to upload them somewhere to link them from.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Sassy, how nice to hear yr sweet voice again! How are ya, gurl? I have new pics, and will send along! Sorry I took so long. :)

Talesin..............COOL!!! where are you sending them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit