JUSTICE #17 - DFing by PHONE

by Amazing 13 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

i too have see the almost .... "ernest lust" with which elders seem to LEAP at the chance to get on a jc and get to the "root" of the problem to keep the borg clean.

in some caese meetings in my hall go by with no elder present, except that their in the library or their office the entire meeting.

its almost to me what seems to be a passion to them. me? i could never see it and never wanted to. if the position had been held out to me, especially now, i'd flat refuse it.

thanks "amazing" for sharing your personal storys. and please do post your "story" sometime for the newbies. we all look foward to them

-Zev, honourary member, The hurling class
    __
    Zev
    The greatest consistancy of the WTBTS is their INconsistancy.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Amazing,

I always enjoy reading your posts, but this one does make me sad. I am thankful that you are no longer part of this group! I always felt like JW's were the busiest of the busy-bodies. I just wonder if Sister A or B ever did anything wrong to have a JC called on them, would they ever see the wrong in their ways? I, sadly, say "I doubt it". My experience with JW's is that they rarely see the hypocrisy of their ways.

Billygoat - in appreciation of your Justice series

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• Comatose
    Comatose

These are great! Going back and reading them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit