Shining examples of ex-dubs

by Rex B13 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Is this the kind of compassion we get from secular humanism? True apostasy in action!

Naeblis

Since: Dec 16, 2000 Re: Jehovah's Witness evangelist killed. Aug 5, 2001 7:37:34 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One down. 6 million to go.
    ---------------------------------

I am in love with my hate
    I wear my pain like a shield of flame
    and I relish in your condemnation and fear
    and purify you in the heat of my hatred

Kent

Master Member

Since: Mar 12, 2001 Re: Jehovah's Witness evangelist killed. Aug 5, 2001 8:14:48 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    He had just been released from prison where he served a term for murder. The Muscovite had invited him to her home to talk about God and after the talk the monster attacked her in the chest with two pairs of knives and plundered the apartment.

Well, if you spit chewing tobacco against the wind, you have to expect to get freckles.

When anyone is as stupid as that - they really have no reasons for complaints.

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

sf

Master Member
    Since: Mar 16, 2001 Re: Jehovah's Witness evangelist killed. Aug 5, 2001 4:12:22 PM

Hi Naeblis,
    I like this here>> "I am in love with my hate
    I wear my pain like a shield of flame
    and I relish in your condemnation and fear
    and purify you in the heat of my hatred"

I truly resemble these words.

sKally

Naeblis

Since: Dec 16, 2000 Re: Jehovah's Witness evangelist killed. Aug 5, 2001 4:34:22 PM

Thank you

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

hehe him jokingly wishing for 6 million deaths dosent compare to the jehovahs witnesses praying everyday for 6 billion deaths. Which one is worse?

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I take it Rex, that you are a still a Witness, forgive me if I'm wrong. I don't wish you any ill at all, and I don't know the guys who posted those comments well enough to defend them as I 'm new to the board as you can see. But I totally agree that those comments were very distasteful and way out of line. I am surprised no-one said anything before. I think that if the society said anything similar about any ex-JWs there'd be uproar on this board.

I'll apologise for the comments.

Come on guys. Get a grip.

• bigboi
    bigboi

They are both equally horrible. I think it's an unfair characterization to say that all JW's pray for the deaths of all humankind. Most of the witnesses I knew were scared to death of Armageddon, but yearned for the world of peace it would supposedly bring. I understand your point Neko and I know what you're saying dude, but let's not imitate the Tower in this regard. Let's try to prove ourselves better than they are.

Those comments show the madness of some but in no way represent the true feelings of the majority of ex-Jw's. Believe that!!!

ONE....

bigboi

• sf
    sf

Respectfully, you will never be able to analyze My Anger successfully. Why try? Those words are TheTruth in my life experience with many things, not just the corrupt tower. Naeblis nailed my feelings well. There's nothing wrong with wavelengths, for christs sake. And that's what I FELT when I read the words. Thought he/ she would like to know those words were felt by another too; just as strongly too.

But go ahead. Try to "figure me out". You are certainly welcome to take the energy it will take to reach that success. Happy trails!
    My doctor would like a copy of your results, I'm sure.

sKally, seriously can't figure why most even bother with her, klass

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Rex you are an amusing little man :)

Love and kisses.
    Naeblis

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

A life lived in fear is half a life lived.

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hey Ding Dongs and Miscreants,
    Since you all like to villify me on a regular basis, I thought it would be nice to point out just how compassionate Kent and his minions are toward JWs!
    You hypocrites turn a blind eye to your own apostate heroes while accusing me and a few others of their very sins.

• dedalus
    dedalus
    Since you all like to villify me on a regular basis, I thought it would be nice to point out just how compassionate Kent and his minions are toward JWs!

I don't vilify you. You do a good job of that yourself.

Now this may come as a shock to you, but I agree with you about Kent's lack of compassion here. I feel sorry for the woman who was murdered, and I believe that her impulses were noble and good. Her cause, however, was not.

You hypocrites turn a blind eye to your own apostate heroes while accusing me and a few others of their very sins.

I don't have any "apostate heroes." At times I've disagreed with statements made by Kent, Farkel, Norm, AlanF, Tina, Seeker, etc. However, these individuals usually back up their claims logically, and their prolific contributions over time has been helpful to me in a way you can't possibly understand. Two more things: first, none of these "apostate heroes" has been above an apology, something I've never seen from you; second, none have been caught in a bold-faced lie, as you have.

So yeah: bad Kent, bad, for saying what you did. Grrrrrrrrr ...

As for you, Rex -- you're a man who believes women should expect to get raped if they swear too much, so it's time to get off the pulpit. Do you also believe that if a woman doesn't scream when raped, she is guilty of fornication?

Dedalus

[edited for content]

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Thank you for the sincere comments and expression of apology. That takes real humility and compassion. I am not a JW anymore and I don't agree with the Society. When I use the term, 'apostate', I use it in it's real definition: "one who has abandoned God and the Bible".
    I reserve the term for atheists and some agnostics.
    I think it is horrible for people to come on here and give the Society ammunition. Kent is one of the worst and all of his buddies excuse his behavior. I also blame the guy who provides this platform for vulgarity to exist in it's present state.
    H2O had a lot more class.
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit