Group of X-JW's Survive Great Tribulation

by HadEnuf 9 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Stevens Point, WI:

Contrary to the belief's of the Watchtower Society, a group of former Jehovah's Witnesses have survived the Great Tribulation and are now prepared to face the coming destruction of Armageddon, knowing that they will again be victorious through whatever is thrown at them by "acts of God". Though many people are not aware of this fact, the Watchtower Society teaches that only a select few will survive what they term the "Great Tribulation" and Armageddon, thus entering into a paradise on earth. This select few will only be those who serve the Watchtower and participate in its many bizarre and strange teachings.

On Saturday, the 23rd of July; what will go down in history books as the "Day of Destruction" in Stevens Point, WI; a select and varied group of former members of the Watchtower organization were able to overcome adversity and survive through the terrible havoc and chaos of the day. Instead of being destroyed and wiped off the face of the earth, as taught by the Watchtower, they spent the day eating and drinking and making merry. Despite the lack of electricity, they provided their own "electricity" in the form of such individuals as Blondie, Irreverent, Buttlight & fiance', whyamihere, stillajwxelder, JH, wanderlustguy, devinsmom, the rock group Tree of Woe, HadEnuf, Gary, Dustin & Danielle, potleg, peaceful pete, talley, econaut, schne_belly and I'm sorry I can't remember the rest of the names of the chosen few. Though they couldn't flush the toilets, they relied on their own self-sufficiency and used buckets of water to flush down the human waste. Who said these people were stupid and ignorant? They were survivors, despite the rather uncomfortable and rough conditions of this Great Tribulation.

Once again the Watchtower Society has proved to be a false prophet and a relgion not to be trusted. Next time a Jehovah's Witness knocks on your door...look them in the eye, raise your middle finger in a salute and tell them to GO TO H**L! (Spitting is optional). The survivors of this mighty storm prove once again that there IS life after the Watchtower, and a wonderful life it is.

Reporting from Stevens Point, WI...HadEnuf...Reporter at Large (and who IS Large).

• blondie
    blondie

Large-hearted that is.

Yes, it was quite an adventure. But we all had a good time. Food was great, beer was tremendous, and the entertainment unparalleled.

I forgot to get my CD autographed.

Can you imagine flushing the toilets with buckets at the DC; or not having AC, or not having electricity for the sound system; they would have all gone home.

Thanks again for a wonderful time.

Love, Blondie

(BTW is the power on?)

• kls
    kls

Aww, glad all went so well and even with out plumbing . You were so worried and all seems to have come out just fine and was a successful party by wonderful hosts.

How could you go wrong with the same name as me

• Dustin
    Dustin

Don't worry Cathy I'll flip of Jehovah for you. Anyways, thanks for a great time.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

when the vicous storm came I truly thought the Big A had arrived but we survived and had a great time, Thankyou again. PS what the hell will happen to that big uprooted tree in your fron garden?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Power came back on SUNDAY at 5 pm!!! Bummer. Well stilla...I think everyone who was here should all come back with chainsaws and we can make a bunch of wood for next year's bonfire for the 2nd Annual Apostacheesebeerfest in OCTOBER!!

I am really sad we lost that pine tree. We planted that row of trees whilst I was "with child" with Tristan, so they are very sentimental to me, plus I am a lover of all things green and growing and it is painful to see any tree bite the dust. But...it could have been much worse and I am thankful that our losses were not too overwhelming.

cathy l. "I Survived the 1st Annual Apostacheesebeerfest" (now THAT should have been a t-shirt made to give away!!!)

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

HadEnuf -

You might think about some slight modification to that letter - referencing the storm and power outtage just a little more, and send it to the Editor of your local newspaper! It's excellent!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Brenda...now THAT'S an idea!! Wouldn't that be a hoot? I'm sure that would get the elder's attention!

cathy l.

• kazar
    kazar

That is a great letter HadEnuf. Wish I could have been there to participate in the revelry.

• delilah
    delilah

I'm so glad that you all had a good time, and no-one was harmed during your ferocious storm. The pictures were so cool to look at....it brings it "home" when we are able to see who everyone is on this board. Makes it more real. Thanks for the reports.....

Delilah (now you can relax, Cathy, and prepare for football season....)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit