What's Your Favorite Cologne/Perfume for Men & Women?

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I wear Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds. For subtlety, I have a bottle of Coty's Musk Oil.

I used to wear Intimate by Revlon and Charisma by Avon. For fun I wore Honeysuckle by Avon. They don't make Intimate anymore, *POUT*. Avon rarely releases Charisma or Honeysuckle these days.

My jw sister has some Charisma she bought for me over a year ago. She decided to start shunning me though, and now she just keeps it for when I return to the fold. That's not gonna happen.

Men? I have tried to find a cologne for Andy. I haven't found any that smell good. There used to be all kinds of men's colognes that were heavenly: what happened to them?

• talesin
    talesin

Flyin'

Has Andy tried Paco Raban?

t

• minimus
    minimus

Flyin', check out the Google ads. Most of the scents have a description about them.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Are there any department stores that sells these oils??

I've been able to get them at small outlet stores, like a dollar store, sometimes in a CVS or the like, they however are copies of the actual fragrances and don't have the same effect or allure as the originals. If you can find an ethnic store that sells ethnic clothining, Indian, Hindu or Islamic attire, books or such things of that nature, you may be able to find them. They come in small vials, usually no larger than 4-6 ounces. Many even have litle roll on applicators. They're often poured fresh into these containers from larger supplies.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Calvin Klein

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I get mine at the health food store.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    Prophecor: I've been able to get them at small outlet stores, ... If you can find an ethnic store that sells ethnic clothinng, Indian, Hindu or Islamic attire, ... you may be able to find them.

Sparkplug: I get mine at the health food store.

Body Time has a wide variety of perfume oils, including a nice synthetic jasmine. They also carry unscented products if you're allergic to perfumes - or if you want to "flavor" them yourself. My frankincense and patchouli oils came from an African gift shop in Berkeley, CA. My other oils come from occult-supply shops such as Ancient Ways (they do mail order but never check their email) and The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. (good prices, natural ingredients, speedy service). Lucky Mojo's oils are named for the condition they are supposed to fix (Come to Me, Money Drawing, Crown of Success, etc.). They are meant for magic spiritual work, not as cosmetics, but many of them have attractive fragrances and they're safe to wear on the skin. gently feral

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit