Got mum a good one

by teela(2) 7 Replies latest jw friends

• teela(2)
    teela(2)

On my weekly visit to Mummy dearest yesterday, she mentioned that they had a fire in the Kindumb hall during a meeting, it had to be cleared and the fire birgade called. That they had all been very upset. I LAUGHED and said " Did they think that armageden was finally happening". That got no answer. She went on to say that the police had been investigating and the insurance people had been there as well. Picking up on this " You mean they have insurance on the hall" "Oh yes we pay a lot for the insurance" she replied. To which I answered " You would think that the end been so near that they wouldn't have bothered". She glared at that comment and changed the subject.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

goodonya!

• greendawn
    greendawn

The people of the Devil's worthless world went to save the KH of jehovah, they can't be that bad then, will jehovah now reward them? Is the world really that evil?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

a fire in the kingdom hall

i wasnt in the area..honest

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Must have been the friction from that super thin paper in the little leather bibles, as everyone had a competition to see who could look up Matthew 24:14 the quickest.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Good one!!

I LOVE NEW ZEALAND BY THE WAY!!!!!

And WELCOME to the board!!

• Es
    Es

hehehe that was fantastic es

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I am glad that they carry insurance on the KHs! If they didn't, you can well imagine the deep-pocket-syndrome that the WTS would inflict on the JWs, to cough up more money to repair the damage or construct another Hall!

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit