What are you doing tonight?

by damselfly 20 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    not in the theator silly!!!

Then why you would bring your car? Never mind probably another american thing.....
    Sorry this post is later then my last post so here is some paradox.....

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    alternative activities are possible if the theatre is quiet and dark enough.

amen sister!!

RR, of the "back row, muffled giggles" class.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Yes, the back row is where it's at

Damselfly

• greendawn
    greendawn

Going out to spend a social evening with friends, in this company there are people that can play music and sing nicely. That's something I really like to hear live music from friends.

• heathen
    heathen

probly drink a few beers . just got done doing some yard work . movies sound like fun but been busy playing Doom 3 on xbox. Last time I went to the drive in tho it was like being staked out by cops because we had beer and some grass . Man we stunk that place out too .LOL That was quite awhile ago tho but the movie screen seemed so dark you couldn't see anything , I think it was the unforgiven or something like that . Man could I go for a fatty right now ....

• Pole
    Pole

It's 1.52 AM here in Poland. Not much of the night left. My wife's sleeping on the sofa, so I think I'll get a cold beer from the fridge, go to the balcony and drink it slowly while watching the city by night.

Wow, I think I'm getting this transcendental feeling now. (No, I'm not drunk yet.) Time to enjoy it.

Ok, 'nuf of those ramblings.

Enjoy da night everyboy, anyway.

Pole

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm jealous; drive-in movies are great.

I'm going to see Beautiful Country, a movie I worked on the Dallas portion of as the still photographer.

(woohoo! just realized this will be the first time to see my name in the credits of a wide release movie! I think I'll scream, "that's me, that's me" as the audience filters out, lol)

• talesin
    talesin

'fly,

Hey, I know where that drive-in is! Drove by there last summer. Cool. :) Enjoy.

six... wow, that is a bfd (good on ya! I hope the dir. has lots more work, and lol, that it was not Hackford). CONGRATS,,, :)

t

• damselfly
    damselfly

Sixofnine ~ That is so cool! Update us on how it turned out ok?

Damselfly

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Six... congrats, that is too sweet! It looks like the movie's mainly been at festivals; is it going into general release now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit