The Truth is Stranger than Fiction

by Amazing1914 13 Replies latest jw friends

• aniron
    aniron
    She sensed my reluctance, and walked away and said, "Have a nice day." I knew she had to be a JW, as this is standard Witness jargon in closing a contact................... But, it was that "Have a nice day" as she walked away that really stuck with me. It was said in full JW marketing style.

I thought "Have a nice day" was the standard closing for an American. Every one of them I've dealt with has 9 times out of 10 , ends their conversation with "Have a nice day" . Does that mean they all JW's.?

• seven006
    seven006

Jim,

Dave

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

What's next, Dave? Michael Jackson? Oh, wait, he's already done it . . .

Nina

• seven006
    seven006

I don’t know Nina, maybe they’ll start giving out Subway sandwich gift cards for people who take the rags at the door. I always thought god didn’t need any help pushing watchtowers but I know it has to say somewhere in the NWT that as we grow closer to the end he might send marketing firms and advertising agencies to help out in the preaching work. Maybe someone who still has a bible at home (I sure as hell don’t) can find the scriptures about the professional marketing agencies coming to the aid of the faithful and discreet slave. I know I must have read it somewhere since they use them now, but I had forgotten all that crap years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit