My forum :)

by Evanescence 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

So what got you interested in the witnesses?

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    So what got you interested in the witnesses?

Well I don't really have any jw background but what got me interested was, there is this jehovah's witness lady who lives accross the road from my school, she dis-owned her son for being gay and she is also a bit of a nut. Like cutting grass with sissers and spraying students with a hose if we refuse to buy one of her bibles. she is always yelling out stuff about Jehovah ," jehovah this jehovah that AND THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!" cause people laugh at her. She approached me once and started to talk to me about goats and sheep and worshipping jesus the right way and about this church with a gay priest yeah blah blah blah. thiswas at the end of a school day and I was a bit tiired and my concentration span died from doing work all day, so I bacically tuned out most of the time she was boring me a bit too lol! Well I thought, whats with this lady? I couldn't say much the first time she approached me so I thought I'd look into Jehovah's witness on the internet. I googled "jehovah's witness" and sraight away I got all the info on how the jw's are wrong and the dangers of their cult. I then discovered these forum websites. I have interests in religion and the jehovah's witness have really grabbed my interest. Yeah no great drama involved in my story lol Evanescence

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Eva, wow, I am really impressed. You are pretty amazing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit