If you could change just one thing in the org.........

by ButtLight 47 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I could say unrestrained uninhibited sex but instead let's go with, get rid of those damn publications.

not much of a borg then

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I'd get rid of the field service. If they didn't go out and pray on the vulnerable then we could see how many flock to gods only earthly mouthpiece.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

their existence....

• M.J.
    M.J.

THEIR CONVOLUTED BLOOD POLICY. MAKE IT TOTALLY A CONSCIENCE MATTER AND ELIMINATE COERCIVE INFLUENCE ON ONES DECISION. ADMIT THEY ARE NOT INFALLIBLE IN THEIR INTERPRETATION ON THIS MATTER.

• heathen
    heathen

mtbatoon---

If they didn't go out and pray on the vulnerable

I think you mean prey not pray . LOL

M.J. --- I couldn't agree more on that one . Though I do think the alternative treatment is safer that sometimes in order to save a life takes whole blood and it's stupid to say that people should just ignore treatment based on opinion .

• Krystal
    Krystal

this had been said already, but I cannot agree with it more: NY.. get rid of the printing, the GB the whole WBTS... let the individual congs think for themselves...

I think that would change ALOT....

Plus if you didn't like one cong.. you could just go to another ... hehe

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds like a time travel plot to me.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

One thing?!

Reduce number of meetings. One 1 hour weekly meeting will be more than enough.

DY

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'd make belief in Jehovah optional. Also I would strongly encourage the unbeliever's to pellet the believers with spitball's during meetings.

GBL

• damselfly
    damselfly

Also I would strongly encourage the unbeliever's to pellet the believers with spitball's during meetings.

My guy friends and I did this to the snooty kids @ the assemblies.

But it's a secret so don't tell!

Damselfly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit