Continuing to lay the groundwork for my exit.

by ithinkisee 50 Replies latest jw friends

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Thanks for the support everyone. I'll definitely keep you all posted on my progress - good or bad.

-ithinkisee

• Black Man
    Black Man

Best of luck, man........

• Es
    Es

Good luck hope it all goes well :) es

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Good luck bro!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey ithink,

Sorry I havent been around much the past few weeks and missed this thread. I just wanted to add my "good luck" to the others here. I really hope you can accomplish all that you want by this.

Sincerely,

Matt

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Ithinkisee,

Hey,how's it going?This thread has been very interesting to read.I'm still following your story very closely,it's like a good soap-opera,and also,I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to my wife(I think I dropped my paddle !@#$%).My wife is inactive and attends very few meetings,she's dying of guilt and blames me for her depression and spiritual suffering.Yet at the same time time she is extremely loyal to the WTS and it seems that no amount of reasoning can get her to think for herself.

Anyways,you seem quite determined,I hope you succeed and I"m cheering for you man.

Goldminer

• Balsam
    Balsam

ithinkisee,

Sincerely hope all goes well, and you can make some inroads into getting your wife to think. Being on your best behavior will help, good luck. How your handling sounds very good.

Balsam

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Ok this was yesterday's thread...

any word from I think?????

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

THanks CYP ... just checking in ... no ... still have got the balls enough to do it. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow AM ....

There's no way I can go to that guilt-inducing WT Study .... I've had enough. Please send positive thoughts my way ... prayers ... or whatever .... Thanks again ....

-ithinkisee

• jgnat
    jgnat

My honey tried loading an argument on me today, just finished reading about David and his companions refusing meat. He wanted to tie it in with abstaining from blood in modern day.

I lit in to him pretty strong, asking how many of the dietary laws he was practicing these days? I mean, we had bacon and milk at breakfast!

He laughed and said I wouldn't even give an inch, huh? I am beginning to think he enjoys the challenge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit