G'day Misanthropic

by misspeaches 46 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Awww HL... join the love fest circle!!! How could we resist you and your cute little piggy tails!!!!????!!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I am very lovable

It's true

May I join your fest?

Dams

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh Dams!!!!!!!!! You can join our love fest anytime!!!!!!!!!! It wouldn't be complete without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv you darl....

• damselfly
    damselfly

Oh Goody!!

I love all of you and have the hope that some day we can have an

aposta -sleepover at my house. I will make cookies and Mis makes a nice strong drink just the way I like it.

Dams

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Yay! I'll start saving for my airline ticket now! I love cookies AND strong drinks! It'll be the apostasleepover to end all apostasleepovers!!!

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Hello, MIS, misspeaches, and Dams...

Snarky if this won't spice things up a bit. Raunch away, girls. Us shall be in google-eyed anticipation. How big of a fuss will you cause, scale of 1 to 10?

lol

• damselfly
    damselfly

This will be off the scale, you can be sure of it. I am the sleepover princess, it's not fun unless I'm there

Shall we send photos? or do you fancy video?

Dams

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

OldSoul your wish is our command.

Photos can be posed video tends to be more spontaneous. The choice is yours. Dams is a master with a camera...

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Dams is a master with a camera...

MissPeaches is a willing and limber subject

Dams

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Oh Goody!!

I love all of you and have the hope that some day we can have an

aposta -sleepover at my house. I will make cookies and Mis makes a nice strong drink just the way I like it.

Dams

Yeah! Sleepover at Damsel’s place everyone.!!!

Yes I sure can make a nice strong drink, but then Dams we all know you’re a lightweight.

I’m going to have to brush up on my bartending skills!

And OldSoul FYI Dams really can throw a wild party, so this one will definitely be off the charts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit