Venus Does Yoga

by rocketman 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rocketman
    rocketman

I was watching the new Williams sisters "reality" show (ABC Family, 10 PM) and in it Venus was in a session with the sister's personal trainer. Venus was instructed to do Yoga while she and the trainer got tips from a video. In the video, the instructor was doing various chants and uttering various phrases, and Venus is shown saying "some of it is ungodly and against my Christian beliefs, but I have to do it anyway".

Gee, what a steadfast JW.

• blondie
    blondie

I noticed that too, rocketman. She let her trainer dictate her conscience. "Oh, it's okay, it's just some foreign words."

I noticed that everything is me, me, me, and nothing about helping people.

Blondie

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

HAHAHA.. OMG that's the best. JW hypocrisy hits prime time television.

GBL

• Satanus
    Satanus

She thanked jehovah for her winning in tennis. He must be her servant. http://money.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2005/07/03/stvenu03.xml

S

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I thought that was interesting. But really, how much 'average Joe witness' do you see in them to begin with?

I remember when they won, I think it was the double championships at the Olympics a few years back - they ran around the court wrapped in an American flag for 10 minutes. If I hung one outside my door for 10 minutes they would DF me!

Jeff

• kls
    kls

I am sure she and her sister do more then Yoga

• Satanus
    Satanus
    I am sure she and her sister do more then Yoga

Yah, they probably do martial arts, too.

S

Ps, that was what you were talking about, wasn't it?

• kls
    kls
    that was what you were talking about, wasn't it?

Well of course Satanus ,,,,,,,,My thoughts are clean

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oh my god! You don't think that she .....!!?? No!?

S

• rocketman
    rocketman

They posed in Sports Illustrated some years back draped in American Flags, and the impression the photo gave was that that was all they were wearing. But I guess being draped in a flag isn't the same as saluting it.

Blondie, yes, the trainer did indeed seem to be dictating her conscience. Venus giggled embarassingly, then went ahead and did what she was told.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit