Shoo fly! Shoo!`

by SixofNine 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Youre lucky. I invaded the personal spaces of hundreds of thoudands of tiny little flies on my evening bike trek. Now, a fleating moment of displeasure in one little bug isn't anything, but add up all that displeasure which was felt by hundreds of thousands of little flying beings, i shudder. I think i will have some wine.

S

• burnieschick
    burnieschick

Thanks for making that so crystal clear! I obviously read too much into it, thinking it was in reference to something on the site.

• myself
    myself

Oh great, now I can't get that music out of my head.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Fly's in the buttermilk, shoo, fly, shoo,
    Skip to the loo, my darling.

Nina (of the OLD class)(oh, pretend it's a fly!)

• FMZ
    FMZ

Shoo Sixy, don't bother me.

FMZ

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Cant get a red bird a jay birdd 'ldoo

cant get a red bird a jaybird 'ldoo

Cant get a red bird a jay bird 'ldoo

Skip to ma loo me dah...lin!!

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

As a long-standing member of the Musca domestica L protection and appreciation society, I object to the constant implication that these small and basically friendly creatures are in fact a nuisance and something to be "shoo'd" away regardless of their well being. Please have a little consideration for these short-lived and harmless little friends.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Great! Im gunna be humming that all day now! What is it when you get a fly in the room.... for me it has to die. I get so insulted by it buzzin around and annoying me. Maybe I have issues......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit