What Movie?

by Legolas 37 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Indiana Jones in The Last Crusade

• chrissy
    chrissy

ok god,

make me the elf princess Arwen from the LOTR. (also keeping the same theme as legolas...)

There is sort of a real life comparison, as she gave up eternal life for falling in love with a man and I gave up the notion of eternal life (or their dream thereof) for falling in love with living in the world and all that it has to offer.

Also, Liv Tyler is so pretty... so if I get to look like her that probably cant hurt me in any afterlife.

• undercover
    undercover

but we named the dog Indiana heh heh heh

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

I would want to be Marlon Brando as Fletcher Christian in Mutiny on the Bounty.

Man-o-man was that little tahitian bird a looker.

"no no Flethca"

• Legolas
    Legolas

I'll give my own. The movie of course is 'Lord Of The Rings'. And I would be myself but Legolas's wife.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    but we named the dog Indiana heh heh heh

darnit! and a friend of mine named his dog Hannibal. So i guess that moots the idea of being Hannibal Lecter, which would have been my second choice. legolas, could i have a third try?

• Preston
    Preston

Possibly any movie where I get to play someone suave and debonair...like Richard Conte for instance.

alt

- Preston

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hermione.

• undercover
    undercover

Can we have backup roles? I mean it'd be boring to be just one character for the rest of eternity...

Cary Grant...Suave and sophisticated

Humphrey Bogart...Cool and tough

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

steve martin in dirty rotten scoundrils... looks like a fun part to play!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit