President Kennedy's assassination: big conspiracy or lone gunman?

by greendawn 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Conspiracy...don't know the details...but it was a setup.

Ern

(back and to the left....back and to the left.)

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

I was watching TV when the news of Kennedy's assasination was reported. The focus was on two people on the grassy knoll, to the front and right of Kennedy's car.

Recently, the History channel did a good job showing that shots definitely came from the school book depository, with one shot hitting Kennedy from behind. That nailed down Oswald.

However, what no show has ever explained is after Kennedy moved forward from Oswald's shot, his jerked backwards deflect from the front right, and a peice of his brain landed behind him on the trunk lid. Jackie Kennedy is filmed reaching back, crawling out on the trunk, and getting the piece of brain.

I believe the possibilities presented in Oliver Stone's film. Though he made some errors, and some of his theories were proven false, the movie shows that both Oswald and the Mafia had it in for Kennedy, and possibly Castro. I believe that it was the Mafia that had Kennedy shot from the front.

A Mafia hit would account for Jack Ruby, a known Mafia affiliate, stepping in to kill Oswald within a day of the killing. Then, Ruby dieing shortly thereafter in prison shut him up. Too much happened to call it all a mere coincidence.

Jim W.

• maj039
    maj039

i found an interesting website about Masons and has a timeline of American Presidents and which "explains" the JFK inccedent... also has a link about the Watchtower and Mason links.. its a very intersting site...

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasonspt3.htm

• greendawn
    greendawn

Neonmadman there is no doubt that the headshot came from the front also due to the injuries witnessed at the hospitals the exit wound was at the back of the head so the bullet hit from the front. The conspiracists altered the evidence (photos, X rays)to show a hit from behind but too many people had already seen seen the real injuries.

In addition a bullet hit him in the back and another in the neck a fourth hit Connely and yet a fifth one slightly injured a bystander.

Bullet(s) were fired from the book depository but that doesn't automatically mean that Oswald fired them.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Iggy,

ITs ok, you can drop "in my pants" any time you want.

LOL,

W.Once

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Hey W.Once,

all I can say is, you are absolutely right in my pants.

regards, ig.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have always been interested in the story of the Mafia, and have read quite a bit about it, as well as knowing some people who know high level Mafia members.

From what I understand, and completely believe, is that Kennedy's assassination was the work of the Mafia. Whether or not there was connections beyond that, I don't know. But there is no question that Kennedy personally knew some high ranking Mafia guys, and pissed them off.

Fact is that the Mafia and the CIA have worked together in the past to get certain things accomplished that benefited both sides, but I am not convinced that the CIA was involved in this particular situation.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If you read the Weekly World you'd know it was the Batboy who did it. Its the lone Batboy theory that the Warren commission dropped the ball on.

I love the Batboy.

W.Once

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I really believe it was a very complicated conspiracy.

When Jack Ruby died very conveniently in prison years later my mother said "they must have injected him with cancer cells".

Every witness was eliminated.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Read "Plausable Denial" and you will be amazed at how our present president's family was involved. Former Pres. Bush was in the CIA at the time and was secretly in Dallas the week leading up to the event. His travels were nowhere clandestine until this occurance. He was whitewashed out of the record until many years later. I also saw the documentary and felt it was a poor attempt to quiet the disquieted.

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit