If Minimus was a holiday ...

by Panda 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

OKAY,

the Minimus day should begin as a day off for the Minster and all who choose to acknowledge the Mini existence. Next we should prepare a meal of bitter herbs, unleavened bread, chicken bones, oh wait thats been done.

How about smoking a turkey and then deep fry it ... oh yeah you'd have to be a Southerner for that one.

OH (I saw this on the Simpsons) Have Mini tap the keg only it isn't a keg it's the septic tank! Hey, thats Simpson humour.

Tell Minimus that red M&M's cause cancer and therefore must be blown to smithereens ...but in an honourable way on Minimus Day. Sort of a propitiatory cannon ball... bvloooooom.

Minimus day should not involve any idols which may stumble any Minimus observer.

Chippendale dancers should be involved somehow ... HEY , it's cultural and they aren't idols AND no one would be stumbled by hot male bodies.

Maybe there should be a specific Minimus cake?

• Panda
    Panda

LOL Min you need to let us know what type of ceremony we should attempt!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Who is this Minimus you speak of?

Brooke

• Panda
    Panda

OK I see Minimus is flicking a purple tongue. Is this a subliminal message to adherents of the Minimus Day celebration that we too need to flick purple tongues? Is there any music involved? I suggest something like "Sandman" (Metallica) oh or how about that Barney song ...oh oh oh how about "It isn't easy being red?"

• Panda
    Panda
    Who is this Minimus you speak of?

Brooke

Minimus the Red speaks with purple tongue..which means Mini is royalty. Because Min has answered the questions of the universe questioned the universe for all attendent JWDer's... well isn't it obvious that Mini attributes wisdom to all who answer those innane thought provoking queries. Minimus Day should celebrate the great and Knowledgeable JWD class of all the answers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit