Ever got stung or bitten by animals?

by greendawn 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

When I was just new in a cong of very old people. I went to sit down on a bench and a bumble bee flew up an bit me on my {special spot}. I thought I was going to die.

The old ladies were dying to help me and after much protest I was surrounded by 80 year olds who proceeded to surround my bumm and dig the stinger out. they then slathered Dawn detergent on the spot.

That was not only extremely painful, it was most embarrasing and gross.

• vitty
    vitty

When my children were small they had a hamster in the classroom. While I was waiting to speak to the teacher, I poked my finger in the cage. That thing litrally flew onto my finger and bit into it with its teeth, and wouldnt let go, the pain was incredible and I just couldnt get it off. My son ran to the teacher, to rescue me, I was so embarrist.

Finally, it let go, with blood pouring down my hand the teacher just pointed to a sigh that said "Dont touch me I bite" and walked off !!!!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I was driving about 60 mph with my windows rolled down, when a wasp got sucked in and stung/ smacked me in my face at great force.

A friend of mine lost his snake, and went to bed. He found it when it bit his toe underneath the covers.

• Quentin
    Quentin

In Texas where there's water, there's these guys. I've never had a close encounter with one. My encounters have mostly been with copperheads and the occasional rattler.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/w1/watermoc.asp

water moccasin Related: Vertebrates

or cottonmouth, highly venomous snake , Ancistrodon piscivorus, of the swamps and bayous of the S United States. Like the closely related copperhead, it is a pit viper and has a heat-sensitive organ for detecting warm-blooded prey. The young are born live. The young snake is a pale reddish brown with transverse dark brown bands edged with white; as it ages the colors dull to a blotched olive or brown and then to an unmarked olive or blackish in old specimens. The maximum length is 6 ft (2 m), the average from 3 to 4 ft (90-120 cm). A good climber, the water moccasin often relaxes on branches overhanging the water. If startled it erects its head and shows the white interior of its mouth—hence the name cottonmouth. It eats both warm-blooded and cold-blooded animals. It is aggressive in the wild state but may become quite tame in captivity. It is classified in the phylum Chordata , subphylum Vertebrata, class Reptilia, order Squamata, family Crotalidae

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Its been a long time since I had a battle with the little buggers, but for many years I had an ongoing war with bees, at last track I had counted up the following stats:

Stings: 215-219 (exact count hard to keep, especially in incidents where you get 20-25 stings at once)

Dead Bees: 3,000-3,500 (including individual kills where I used to sneak up on them while they hovered over a flower and whack 'em with a yardstick, multiple kills where I used cans of spray-glue aerosol to knock them out of the air, and estimates of 50 per nest destroyed with either spray-glue, fire, or spray bee poison.) My last confirmed kill was a bee that scared the crap out of my wife, and was buzzing about by our door and preventing her from going in the house. Raised my foot and waited until he hovered in midair, then *stomp!*. That was about a week ago.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I had over time about five each bee and wasp stingings, a spider bite, countless mosquito bites as everyone else, and a rather minor dog bite. Got badly scrathced by cat when she thought I was going to harm her kittens.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

heck yes I have! I was carrying a watermelon on my shoulder and our horse bit me, i have also been stepped on by, treed, and flown off horses

then there was that one time I fell victim to a killer bee who stung me on the head. My left eye was swollen shut and my cruel brothers called me "butt eye" I suppose my eyelids looked like buttcheeks.

We had a male dalmation for a while......by the way, when a dog is eating, don't sit there and throw pebbles at his lil doggy balls just for kicks....he is likely to bite you in the face.

damned scorpians hurt real bad

I also recall a really mean rooster chasing me and trying to gouge my eyes out

STOP LAUGHING!!!

WHEN IP_SEC WAS BUT A LAD, HE GOT ATTACKED BY WASPS REAL BAD AND HAD TO EAT THROUGH A STRAW. I TRIED CALLING HIM BUTT EYE AND STUFF BUT I LIVED IN CONSTANT FEAR OF HIM

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I've been bitten by an Amazon parrot, a green iguana, a german shepherd, a ferret, a ball python, and stung by numerous bees while walking barefoot outside.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Lately, just horseflies. 'A' positive is ALWAYS a cheeky little number if kept at the right temperature and at a constant 5% abv.

• minimus
    minimus

I never got stung by an animal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit