changes in WT cd rom

by Lot 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lot
    Lot

Can any one please give me examples, if such exist, of SUBSTANTIAL changes in the cd rom vs the hard copies of mags. etc? This would prove to be invaluable to me in helping my wife see the deception involved with the WTS. I say substantial because something that was obviously a mistake of minor importance could happen in any electronic transfer of data.

Thanks so much,

Lot

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

In Jan. 1989 the Watchtower said that the preaching work would be finished before the year 2000. The Bound Volume version was changed to hide the failure.

Original Watchtower:

Bound Volume Version:

• Lot
    Lot

thanks thats exactly what im looking for.

More please.

lot

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

LooooL, that`s so funny. They`re rewriting history again (reminds me of Animal Farm...the WTBTS are the pigs).

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Hmmm, that would be a great payment plan wouldn't it? The contract says "Due and payable on the 1st" and you change it afterwards to "in our day." Clever way to remove accountability.

W.Once

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

My pants were falling on my knees when I read this.

This is so bad. A very good find. How does anyone ever find something like this?
    This is usefull, this is wicked.

• Farkel
    Farkel

There are not too many actual changes in the bound volumes compared with the original magazines. The few that exist were so embarrassing to the society that they felt they had to make changes and hope the r& f dubs wouldn't notice. But what makes this more egregious is the fact that they don't inform their members of the changes. Honest authors (like Ray Franz) explain their changes in subsequent editions and tell their readers where they are to be found.

The Watchtower Society is not an honest author.

Farkel

• potleg
    potleg

I thought honesty was a big thing with the witnesses...another example of the borg saying "do as we say, but not as we do.

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

They're always going on about how the Bible must be trustworthy partly because of the candor and honesty of the authors who didn't try to cover up their own mistakes... you'd think they would be keen to display that same quality themselves.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

the problem with that is that it is too hard to prove because how many people have access to the origional Jan 1/'89 watchtower? photocopies and scans are not welcome by good jdubs. ebay???

bethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit