What music are you listening to this Friday night?

by Thegoodgirl 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I feel like I'm right there with each and every one of you in your bliss.

By the way, potleg, you remind me of my husband too much. He's in a different world when Pink Floyd is on. And yes, they can so much be applicable to the Jdubs.

Enjoy your night, y'all! ("Song of the South" is on...)

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

you talked me into it.... listening to comfortably numb, which I am; Im high and waiting for my friend to pick me up and we are going clubbing, nice prep music, LOL

• Netty
    Netty

There is this awesome station here, that plays classic rock, like eagles, styx, led zepplin, zz top. They are playing some Boston right now. God, it really takes me back. Love it!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Not listening to music, but I'm watching South Park on the Comedy Channel.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    There is this awesome station here, that plays classic rock, like eagles, styx, led zepplin, zz top. They are playing some Boston right now. God, it really takes me back. Love it!

Netty, would you believe that these same bands used to play FOR FREE at Love Field in Dallas after they closed the airport and turned it into a rockfest every weekend?!!!!!......well....maybe not styx....but a lot of others we know and love.

Frannie

• Satanus
    Satanus

Singing winds crying beasts - santana.

s

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Neil Young....................HARVEST

think I'll pack it in and buy a pickup and take it down to LA

Hey everyone..........been busy.........hope all is well with all.

purps

• Netty
    Netty
    Netty, would you believe that these same bands used to play FOR FREE at Love Field in Dallas after they closed the airport and turned it into a rockfest every weekend?!!!!!......well....maybe not styx....but a lot of others we know and love.

No way! I absolutely love how they are now bringing these great bands back in concert. Were gonna see ZZ top here in October, and guess I just missed the eagles, dang it! And Queen, reminds me of the only witness boy I ever had a crush on...

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Now listening to Sonic Youth "Diamond Sea"....

BTW, I'm gonna take this moment to shamelessly plug my fave band, the one and only Metric:

Buy their album! Fly to Canada and see their shows!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    No way!

Yep. Way, Netty. You could hear 'em all over Mockingbird Lane, Santana, ZZ Top, Led....I can't even remember 'em all there were so many different ones.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit