What is your soundtrack for this weekend?

by Crumpet 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Trace Adkins:

Up with the sun off on the run Makin' money, money 'cause I wanna have fun. Five o'clock whistle, off like a miss'le: Got a hot date, girl named Kate. Thinks I'm cool 'cause I shoot straight. Ain't one thing about her fake: She's long and tall an' she goes great with, Cold beer, hot wings, Wranglers, Skoal ring: Get just what you see. Gun rack, ball cap, don't take no crap. Ain't a pretty boy-toy, I'll rock you steady: Rough and ready. Rough and ready, baby. 
    And other country greats...
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo

her ladyship....try tom mcrae aswell

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm loving the new Weezer Cd. And as per usual there will be either Tori Amos or Dave Matthews blasting thru my speakers at any given time.

Damselfly

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

If you want to hear a great chilled out summery cd- listen to Kasabian. Amazing band.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Dont tempt me Paul! I have just nipped out and bought Coldplay - so thats doubled my music purchases for this year already!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Crumpet. GET KASABIAN. Every track is amazing, I couldnt recommend them more.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm really loving the new Four Tet cd. The latest Xiu Xiu is disturbingly beautiful also.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit