w00 h00! It's Almost Here!!!!!!!

by Yizuman 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

As of this posting, Battlestar Galactica will premere in 19 hours and 15 minutes on the Sci Fi channel!!! Allow me to express my excitement! user posted image

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

COOL, only to bad we have to wait two years more or so before they will but it in the air here.

living in america has some advantages

loved the old series though when I was young.

• Ellie
    Ellie

sad sad sad

sorry, cant think of anything else to say

• WILKO
    WILKO

Bet you find a Jw who will find some reason why this film is unchristian, probably swearing, sex or two hours off the field service oughta do it!! lol!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup... I must confess that today I am very preoccupied by several Sci-Fi shows premiering tonight:

Battlestar Galactica - 2nd Season
    SG1 - 9th Season
    SG1 Atlantis - 2nd Season

My DVR was programmed for tonight several weeks ago.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Oh is that the show that is a Star Wars clone?

Will

• Legolas
    Legolas

I thought they only made one season of that. Is there going to be more shows? My husband and I watched the first the season on our Space Channel and we really liked it.( we watched the original growing up). What channel is it going to be on?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Oh is that the show that is a Star Wars clone?

No, that was a false charge made by George Lucas stating that BSG was cloned from Star Wars, Star Wars was out in 1977, BSG was in the works long before the movie came out. GL sued and lost the case after evidence of scripts, stage blueprints and so on was already made long before SW came out. BSG the original aired in 1978. Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    I thought they only made one season of that. Is there going to be more shows? My husband and I watched the first the season on our Space Channel and we really liked it.( we watched the original growing up). What channel is it going to be on?

They did in 1978, but a remake of BSG came out last year and season two is out 2nite in 9 hrs of this posting. It's on the Sci Fi channel. Yiz

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yizuman,

I was only giving you a bad time. I recall hearing about George (I will do anything for a buck) Lucas suing the producers of BSG but I didn't know what the out come was. I recall the original series with Lorne Greene but was never a big fan of it. I was more into Star Trek. Enjoy your show.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit