checking in..

by fairchild 8 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

Hello,

Just popping in to say hi. I have not been around in a while. Between summer being my busy time at work, rebuilding my website, and a fast approaching deadline for my book, things have been more than crazy. I'm lucky if I get 4 hours sleep a night.

So, hello all, thinking of you..

Chris

• heathen
    heathen

what kind of book are you writing . I keep trying to come up with ideas for a sci fi or horror but just guess the writer gene isn't im me there .

• fairchild
    fairchild

Hi heathen,

It's just a collection of my poetry, but it has been a rather stressful experience.

I keep trying to come up with ideas for a sci fi or horror but just guess the writer gene isn't im me there

The best ideas come knocking on your door all by themselves.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Hi Chris!

Good to hear from you. Been on your site some. It looks like it's coming together slowly but surely!!! Good luck on your book. Let us know when it's coming out!!

shelley (aka crazyblondeb)

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nice to hear from you again, hope you finish your book on time, good your creative talents did not get wasted in the WTS.

Why do they give you a dedline can't you finish your work when you want?

• under74
    under74

Hi FC. Glad you popped in. Hope everything goes well with the book and see you around more after it's done.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Hi Shelley, nice to see you here! Lol, slow is the right word indeed. I have been spending about 20 hous a week, helping other sites to recover posts still. It was quite a disaster.

Hi greendawn, oh believe me, they didn't like it too much at the KH. I was told on several occasions that writing is nice, but it should not be put ahead of the spiritual things. As for the book, well, I had it ready before my website crashed, but many of the revised pages were stored on my website and disappeared in the crash. The publisher has been "ready" since last April to print my book, so I promised them they would have it by the 25th of June. That date came and went.. now I promised them July 22nd, which is still unrealistic, but I think I can pull it off.

Hi under 74. Nice to see some old timers. I have missed you all, and should be back more frequently after July 22nd.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The best ideas come knocking on your door all by themselves.

I hope you meant this as a sick joke -BTW welcome back

• fairchild
    fairchild
    I hope you meant this as a sick joke

LMFAO

Let me rephrase that.

The best ideas are the ones not searched for consciously. Then there are some that come knocking on your door, just beware of those, they mean no good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit