We're all gonna die....

by PopeOfEruke 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

nuh uh......i sat thru many talks saying i'd never grow old and die

(good thing 40 isnt old huh?) LOL

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    whenever it happens, i just hope it's quick.

Quick Nowisee yes, quick like my grandfather... NOT screaming and kicking and howling like his passengers in the back seat. Pope

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

40's not old, no. Not at all.

Compared to the age of the galaxy that is.

Pope

• talesin
    talesin

Pope,

"You can keep your hat on ..."

t

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think we recirculate when we die physically, and that all we are is programs over other programs, and that DNA is a life form that embrases all who have it on this planet. And that DNA is conscious,but not conscious like you or I.

So that when we die the "we" or the energy we might call "we" simply goes thru some cosmic cycle and the '"we" gets used again with some morphing do to the last physical life.

It is all guess work of course, I kind of like it. Thinking like that seems to free up the imagination.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Frankie

I think the same as you actually. DNA is some wonder that we haven't even begun to understand yet......

Pope

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, if people didn't die, think how old, wrinkled, age spotted and gnarly we'd all look at 150.

"Die young: stay pretty."

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

But I'd like there to be trial or test life at first, so that you would know how to REALLY live it once it started - to sort out the mistakes or "not-to-do's" etc. It's too difficult to change tracks once your path is beginning to get fixed.

• luna2
    luna2

It would be nice if reincarnation was true. LOL I need lots of practice.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

You're so correct.

It's the circle of life!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit