JW spies on the JWD

by greendawn 57 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

TS

tal, of the *this is one of my tribes* klass

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    What do you have to say to all the JWs who under the direction of the Governing Body are lurking and spying on this forum and then give the gathered intel to their masters?

i'd tell them to look for the wireless mics and hidden cams under their computer desks.

there is a rather large, luxurious (clothing optional) "viewing room" that the governing body has set up for their carnal viewing pleasure. in this room are dozens of live feeds from around bethel. hidden cams are placed in strategic places around the watchtower facility (ie in showers, the lamp next to your bed, under study desks and cafeteria tables, kingdom hall podiums) these hidden cams and wireless mics were the brainchild of Leo Greenlees (gawd rest his soul) and Percy Chapman (who had a hankering for young, buff, handsome "percy boys"). the "viewing room" built in the 1950s underwent an extensive renovation in 1969 (an appropriate year) when sixty homosexuals left the world headquarters.

of course now, since 1986, the watchtower, after investing in high tech war technology, has used nothing but the most up to date electronic devices. these motion sensitive web cams are now fed at 45-second intervals to a worldwide audience (for a small donation to the world-wide work of $2.99 a minute of course).

these live bethel web feeds threatened to make the "viewing room" obsolete...so true to nature, the watchtower has kept up with the times. thanks to the generous donations of witnesses around the world, the viewing room has been updated to accommodate 12 private "viewing booths" each equipped with a Dell Inspiron XPS (Extreme Edition) hands free laptop computer with privacy screen.

since the "viewing room" is considered the greater "most holy" room only to be entered by the latter day "high priests" for atonement... we of the earthly class can only imagine how much of jehovah's spirit permeates that room. even though this spiritual paradise is invisible to us... we can always look back on the time when the "viewing room" first opened. it was a primitive slide screen/ picture only set up...butt, it was standing room only.

alt

• Confession
    Confession

Mrs. Whip,

Very well conceived and written.

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

haha...i just started here and i killed a thread already! yeepee for me!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'd tell 'em to think about Orwell's "1984" and the movie "Steppford Wives" and then relate their contents to the lives the dubs are now living....or perhaps see if they metaphorically depict the lives they are now living.

Frannie

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

Even when the questions addressed specific points, your enraged masses were unable to let go of paranoia.

Christianity has a built-in defense system: anything that questions a belief, no matter how logical the argument is, is the work of Satan by the very fact that it makes you question a belief. It's a very interesting defense mechanism and the only way to get by it is to take massive amounts of mushrooms, sit in a field, and just go, "Show me."

• Rex
    Rex

You said: >What do you have to say to all the JWs who under the direction of the Governing Body are lurking and spying on this forum and then give the gathered intel to their masters? Hi, My name is Rex Baker. I am a Southern Baptist Evanglist and I want to talk to you about salvation: how it is personal and can be attained for an eternity. Please message me through this forum and I will get back to you promptly. BTW, we will be using the Bible only. Do not bring any other material with you. One subject, scripture by scripture, discerning the context in historical (cultural), style of writing, hermeneutical principles, etc.... Have a nice day and hope to hear from you!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Rex,

Why don't you start your own thread about what you just said and see what happens. Hey might get some followers,,praise the lord,,amen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit