first timer

by DramaQueen 22 Replies latest jw friends

• DramaQueen
    DramaQueen

This is my first time on this web site. I learned about it from my mom who also posts here. I used to be a JW but was (thankfully) never baptized, and because of that (the fact that I am no longer a JW) it has kept me from talking to my grandmothers, some of my uncles, and my aunts and also some of my cousins. Some of these aunts and uncles used to live in the same house as us and if they were to see me now walking on the street I highly doubt that they would recognize me. Just because I don't go to the same church anymore they have shuned me from their lives. Although one of my uncles has recently come around, the others still refuse to talk to me. I am glad that i can come to a place where people know how I feel. Even though my mom stopped being a witness when I was 7 their policies affect me even today.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Welcome Drama Queen - I've found this to be a nice place to be. Hope you do too.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Warm welcome, DramaQueen~

Sad how we can continue to feel the after-effects for so longBut so good to be free
    So, who's your mom here?

~Merry

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Welcome Dramaqueen! Good to have you here.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Welcome, Drama Queen.

And don't believe all the rumors you see here, I've never bitten anyone! Anyone, I tell you!

J

• talesin
    talesin

Welcome to the forum, DramaQueen!

I love your name, hehehe, we have lots of Drama Queens here, but none thus far have had the courage to own the name!

tal

• damselfly
    damselfly

Welcome! Don't be shy we're all loads of fun

Damselfly

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Welcome to the site!

• kls
    kls

Welcome DramaQueen to JWD and don't be shy we love new posters so post away.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Welcome DramaQueen

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit