whyamihere turns a quarter of a century old: 7/12/05!!

by HadEnuf 3 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

(Ahhhhhhh....Dustin beat me to it; but I'm posting what I was gonna post anyway...because I CAN)!!!

I just wanted to be the first in line (though I'm not) to wish my little Brookiepooh (whyamihere) a very happy birthday!! She's one of my mostest favorite people in the world and having her for my "daughter" has been such a delight!

I love you Brookie!!! Happy 25th!!!!

Love...mumsy

• Dustin
    Dustin

Hey, why is your thread more colorful and fun than mine DAMN IT! Anyways, all I have to say is Ha Ha I beat you to it. We are going to take her out, and have an awesome time. I can't wait to see you on the 23rd! PM me with what you still need or want me to bring. Hopefully me and Brooke are still going to have our dance-off.

Anways here's to Brooke.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well Dustin...seems my thread has been outdone by your thread. So the victory is yours!! Oh well...gotta be more on the ball when I'm dealing with people like YOU Dustin! HA!

Now don't get Brookie too drunk. She has kiddies to take care of you know! Have a great time!

love, cathy

P.S. Bring anything you want to the party...salads, cheese or fruit trays, chips, soda, whatever!

• delilah
    delilah

OH TO BE 25 AGAIN........enjoy it Brooke.....next year is already on the horizon, and the time goes by too quickly....... Each year, I am celebrating the anniversary of my 29th year....hee hee hee. Starting this year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit