Getting to know you silly quiz...

by misspeaches 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Where would you take a gorilla on a date?.....The Zoo.

Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with for three hours?..... Not the Gorilla.

If cannibals caught you, how would you like to be cooked?.....Full of Early Times.

If they were coming for you, where would you hide?.....With the gorilla.

What food best describes Dave?.....Bananas..that's the gorrila's name

Beside what entry in the dictionary would you find your picture?.....Bored.

Who is at the door?.....The five-hundred pound gorilla Dave.

How many people are here?.....None. The gorilla ran them off.

Which office is Mr. Smith's?.....Smith doesen't have an office. The gorilla took it.

Where is Ahmed?.....Running from the gorilla.

When are your office hours?.....Same as Smith, gorilla took mine.

What is that man's name?.....Don't know, he took off when he saw the gorilla.

Who can speak French?.....Not the gorilla.

How many people will be there?....Wish I knew the gorilla won't let me make friends.

Which person might help us?.....The Zoo keeper

There seems to be a lot of kids in the neighborhood, don't you think?.....Yes, they like to tease the gorilla.

Do you know "so-and-so"?.....No, that gorrila again.

Have you noticed the traffic getting worse?.....Yes, gorrila's are not good drivers.

do you come here often?.....Only when the gorrila shows up.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Where would you take a gorilla on a date? Don't talk about my husband like that!

Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with for three hours? Stephen Hawking

If cannibals caught you, how would you like to be cooked? In vast quantities of Glenlivit

If they were coming for you, where would you hide? Depends. If the cops, I'd actually make a run for it. If the Chippendales, hey, why hide...

What food best describes Dave? Don't know, never met the guy

Beside what entry in the dictionary would you find your picture? "Enigma"

Who is at the door? Dumb-Dumb the cat...

How many people are here? About 256 million in this country. Can't speak for others.

Which office is Mr. Smith's? The Executive Office in the corner, of course.

Where is Ahmed? On his camel heading to the oasis last I saw him.

When are your office hours? Whenever I want them, these days.

What is that man's name? You mean Daves? I don't remember...

Who can speak French? French babyface.

How many people will be there? *looks under bed and in the closet* Where?

Which person might help us? Big Tex is most likely to help here...

There seems to be a lot of kids in the neighborhood, don't you think? Not for a while, actually. Kids in the Bay Area are very expensive.

Do you know "so-and-so"? Yeah, I think she married "what's-his-name"

Have you noticed the traffic getting worse? Naw...people see me coming and stay off the sidewalks.

do you come here often? Once in a while...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Where would you take a gorilla on a date? Graceland
    Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with for three hours? The lead singer for the group Live or George ClooneyIf cannibals caught you, how would you like to be cooked? In a very hot jacuzzi.
    If they were coming for you, where would you hide? Under the covers (with Andy.)

What food best describes Dave? Which Dave? Know about 300 of them.

Beside what entry in the dictionary would you find your picture?Heather

Who is at the door?George Clooney or the ghost of Cary Grant

How many people are here? 2

Which office is Mr. Smith's? The one that's the noisiest.

Where is Ahmed? Down in Morgan City, helping to plan the Shrimp and Petroleum festival.

When are your office hours? We never close.

What is that man's name? Oggie Ben Doggie

Who can speak French? MeCurious?

How many people will be there? An even number, so no one gets left out.

Which person might help us? Gumby

There seems to be a lot of kids in the neighborhood, don't you think? Yes, but that's a good thing because kids make the world go 'round. And it's a good thing because we are all too tired to push any longer.

Do you know "so-and-so"? Yes, but just so so.

Have you noticed the traffic getting worse? Traffic? I didn't see any. Where's the traffic.

do you come here often?Too.

• Dustin
    Dustin

FlyinHighNow- You have WAY too much time on your hands when you're thinking about how conversations are supposed to go.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I have no idea how this happened, but I was looking at a different thread then it posted on this one. Oh well. I do like this crazy quiz though. I will say that if I had to take the Gorrila somewhere it would definitely be to Victorias Secret. Then all the hot chicks would want to talk to me about my gorrila, and it would be morbidly amusing to see if the gorrila got turned on by all the pictures in there.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

You lot have cracked me up...

Seriously be careful it just encrouages me to be odd!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FlyinHighNow- You have WAY too much time on your hands when you're thinking about how conversations are supposed to go.

Who said I was thinking at this time of night? And Dustin, this is the wrong thread. That was the smurf thread. I did that because usually KLS is fun to play with. She musta went to sleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit