JWs Back to No. 1 in Growth!

by Amazing1914 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

I just inducted a new member into the Paul Lynde Appreciation Society. Our membership is now at 2, that's a 100% growth! Read it and weap Watchtower!

- Preston

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hey - where is the catagory for 'Former witnesses, now active apostates'? I bet we outstripped the WTS in % last year. What is the birth rate in this country? If you took the 'child converts' out of the picture it would change dramatically.

Jeff

• Frog
    Frog

Must have been 18,000 dub babies born in the US over the last year? Isn't really a sign of the dubs growing, is just a sign of interest in religion in general waning. Oh well, seems like we all here need to try a little harder all the same, to spread the truth about the "troof". frog

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I beg to differ with these numbers...

Jehovah’s Witnesses

1.82%

Jehovah's Witnesses have never had 1,041,030 publishers in the USA, let alone 1,022,397. These numbers are false. Check the yearbooks; in fact, the highest number this 2005 service year is 1,004,000.

• greendawn
    greendawn

So the dubs are just a minor though very vocal and aggressive religion, where are the statistics that show a generous blessing from jehovah on the preaching work, that should go to the catholics according to those statistics.

Or isn't the FDS directing correctly this separation work of the end?

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    Jehovah's Witnesses have never had 1,041,030 publishers in the USA, let alone 1,022,397. These numbers are false. Check the yearbooks; in fact, the highest number this 2005 service year is 1,004,000.

Probably they do not count publishers. As that is hard to compare to other religions.

By the way where are the other religions like boeddists and moslims?

• carla
    carla

Considering they are accountable to no one, how can anyone believe their numbers? would they be open to independent accountants? hardly. carla

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Im not surprised that JWs and Mormons are at the top of this tree however accurate it may or may not be....they are the key organisations which actively go out and recruit new members; its a numbers game...the more you knock the more you sell...the more you sell the more that yell. The figures mean nothing but I find it very sad to be honest; 18,000 duped! its like a mass fraud!

DB74

• Honesty
    Honesty

I don't think less than 19,000 new converts out of 250 million people is such a big deal.

• metatron
    metatron

Amazing!

If this increase is true, why are so many US congregations suffering from low meeting attendance?

Could it be that these are "Rice Christians" - Witnesses in name only?

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit