Do you ever miss the ecstasy?

by logansrun 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

Brad Since you miss the exhillaration of new amazing discoveries, I'll share with you a horrible secret about yourself: YOU ARE A CLONE! THE REAL BRADLEY WAS KILLED BY J. KING IN A KNIFE FIGHT 3 YEARS AGO! HE CAUGHT YOU MASTURBATING AND WAS SO DISAPPOINTED IN HIS PROTEGE THAT, IN A RAGE, HE TOOK YOUR LIFE. SHOCKED AND FRIGHTENED - HE EMBARKED ON A SECRET EXPERIMENT ALREADY UNDERWAY IN BROOKLYN HEADQUARTERS - TO CLONE GOOD YOUNG JW BOYS! USING A DROP OF YOUR SEMEN (ACTUALLY THAT'S ALL THERE WAS) HE MADE SEVERAL BRADLEYS AND DISTRIBUTED THEM AROUND THE GLOBE. YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, IS TO MAKE CONTACT WITHT THE OTHER TWO BRADLEYS AND FORM A BOY BAND. READY, SET, GO!

• logansrun
  • kazar
    kazar

Yes, I miss the ecstacy I felt when I first found out the truth about the Witnesses. But, how I loved the certainty I had as a Witness. MegaDude expressed very well how I felt. I was luckier than most people in that I am an artist and I am obsessed with it. I had to suppress my creativity and abstain from art in my years as a Witness because it was frowned upon by them. Now I give free rein to my creativity without feeling that I am doing a disservice to Jehovah. If the blues try to overtake me I just go to my drawing board and easel. As a Witness, nothing I did could make me feel free. Now I am. Oh, if the Witnesses could just see me now!

I must give credit where due. Had it not been for the Ex-Jehovah's Witness website and this forum, it never would have happened.

(from the "living life to the fullest" class)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:USING A DROP OF YOUR SEMEN (ACTUALLY THAT'S ALL THERE WAS) HE MADE SEVERAL BRADLEYS AND DISTRIBUTED THEM AROUND THE GLOBE.

..what in the fu..

GBL

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Using the JW as a model or reference, the way our beliefs unraveled and cleared like mists, I now like to turn my attentions onto the perceptions that we humans hold dear: Political/patriotic, religious/philosophical, scientific/mystic. I try to not be too cynical or negative, but being a bi-polar Capricorn makes that interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit