Today's speaker - statistics re terrorism

by Bonnie_Clyde 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I didn't hear a source for his information.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm not surprised. Is it possible to find out? He should have given it when making that statement but then the WTS dances around the sources of their secular quotes.

Blondie

• zagor
    zagor

In all honesty I don't think WTBS even knows the meaning of the word STATISTICS (Actually have seen quite a number of dubs who can't even pronounce it properly)

• TheListener
    TheListener

I've heard this brought up at a meeting lately myself. It's crap. The society is trying to use terrorism to drum up business.

Even the most simple review will reveal that terrorism has been used by individuals/groups for all of history. Just ask the speaker to check out the origins of WWI, or Mussolini's rise to power or the Bolsheviks. There is so much information on this that to agree with this new line of reasoning one has to purposely ignore facts.

• zagor
    zagor
    I've heard this brought up at a meeting lately myself. It's crap. The society is trying to use terrorism to drum up business.

Totally agree, they just want to cash in on the situation, amazing how quickly they adapt to latest news.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit