The Return of Ozzie's Weekend Polls - # 139

by ozziepost 19 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Three and seven. By the way does anyone kmow where i could get a copy of the Dateline epi.?

Lola

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

10: TV types always exagerate to make a good story. Just don't believe it.

steve.

ps Welcome back, hope your doing well.

steve

• damselfly
    damselfly

# 10 I always believed the programs to be true, as sadly I knew many young JW kids who were forced to live thru it.

Damselfly

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

10. When I saw the Panorama show you could have knocked me down with a feather. I hadn't been a JW for a few years but still had no idea. I was outraged and hit the internet looking for more info and updates on Silent Lambs...which led me here, to JWD, in a hop, skip and a jump.

So glad you're feeling well enough to be here doing this again OZZIE ! ! ! ! ! ! (they've been missing you like crazy on tij's cricket thread)

And I would certainly like to hear more about the return of "long-departed family" if you'd care to share...

~Merry

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I figured there to be some truth to those stories.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

"The best: because our long-departed family have returned." ??????????????????????????????? "10. Other (please detail)" I never believed them.

• Quentin
    Quentin

3. I couldn't believe the Society would allow such things to happen.

4. I couldn't believe the Society was guilty. 7. I thought it only happened in the churches.

8. I 'knew' apostates were liars. As a Witness that would have been my mind set. When I found Silent Lambs it made me sick. Pedophilies are evil and do not deserve to live. Any individual, or group, that covers over or glosses over this evil deserves no compasion or understanding. Every family that the Watchtower has touched, with their laws and rules, they have destroyed. They are perverts and liars, those wretched men in Brooklyn who call themselves the Faithful and Discret Slave. Faithful to lies, discret to cover ups and slaves to power. Jehovah's people, what a joke.

• Quentin
    Quentin

BTW...glad to see your up and about Oz.

• talesin
    talesin
    10: TV types always exagerate to make a good story. Just don't believe it.

Then, stevenyc, I suggest you read my friend Kwintestal's threads, and watch his brief interview on local tv (thread by Jourles). Perhaps you would like to say he is exaggerating.

Yes, ozzie, we are dying to know what is going on... sounds like good news!

tal

• bebu
    bebu

Ozzie, SO glad to have you back!!

And like everyone else, very interested in hearing the details of your remarks about family coming back!

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit