Governing Body Trolles Make up one!!

by frankiespeakin 16 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If you were Ted jararczzz or some other GB member and you want to troll the JWD board,,, name some troll thread you'd start. Little imagination.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

How about this one:

"God is going to destroy wicked apostates, your miserable complainers."

and then watch it get blown to kingdom come on the board.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

"Happy Armadedon" Soon to be Here!!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

"Eight Guys Blowing Nine Guys" (pulled from the Tom Cruse thread).

Why? Because they'd want to show how "depraved" us 'postates are.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

New Light read it and weep Jehovah gonna get you, Jehovah is all our's we move his lips and we can get him to say almost anything we want and he's says he's mad at you. Never underestimate the power of our great Jeewillacers I mean Gehovah .

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Actually, I'd pretend to be a JW on the brink of leaving and then turn around and argue doctrine with the backing of the writing department...

Hi,

I'm new. I've been afraid to post here and am really nervous. I am one of Jehovahs Witnesses and am really sad. I think that the brothers do not show enough love and am thinking of leaving. But I had a question. If I leave, where else could I go? I am convinced that the truth is with Jehovah's people. Who else on earth is doing the preaching work?

littlelostlamb

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

They might use the handle "WhoislikeJah" and start a thread title:

"A Challange to Evil Apostates"

With the opening post:

Jehovah is the true God, he will distroy all those in oposition. He has allowed wicked apostates to grow in number and manifest the evil in thier hearts toward Him and his faithful slave, once the evil has become fully manifest, Jehovah through his Son will bring an end to all apostate murmrering, and any who get mislead by these wicked men.
    So go on and on with your wicked lies against jehovah and His organization he is useing,, it will only spell your destruction!!!!!
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

"Jehovah is the True God" by ben&jerryniceguy

"Satan Can Go to Hell!!!" by kismygritts

"All You Apostate can talk about is Poopy" by wt_lgl_looking

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

"Jehovah's Sword will Wack You Off" started by Tedsywedsy

• aniron
    aniron

Could someone please tell me what I'm supposed to believe?

I can't keep up with all this "New Light".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit