Do you ever weigh yourself before and after you use the toilet?

by Elsewhere 54 Replies latest social physical

• zagor
    zagor

LOL,
    That's how trucks are weighed before and after unloading.

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

When i first saw this thread I just fell out laughing because, I too do the weigh before and after stuff...But my scale is right there by my bathroom..so what the heck....lmao

• Legolas
    Legolas

I think you might have just a bit to much time on your hands for thinking (if lol: means laughing out loud) Then LOL..HaHa

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Big poop = tough guy is true, and least in the world of the puddytat.

You can now buy lions dung, or even a chemical imitation for stopping cats using your back yard as a dumping station.

They catch a whiff and think "yikes!! Monster in town!" and go elsewhere.

HB

• Rod P
    Rod P

Hey, Guys,

I read in one of those "living off the land" magazines about making plans fro building your own Outhouse. How big of a hole do you have to dig in the ground to service how many people living there? How long before you have to dig a new hole, and move the Outhouse over it, while you cover up the old hole.

Well anyways, to help you do your calculations, they said that the average "Adult Person" produces about 55 pounds of solid waste in one year. I forgot what it was for children, but I think it was something like 25 or 30 pounds.

So now, if you took a dump once a week for 52 weeks, that means 1 dump =1.06 lbs. or almost 17 ounces. If you unloaded twice a week, the 1 dump = 55 divided by 104 = 0.53 lb. or 8.5 oz. For those of you who do it daily, then that's 365 dumps = 55 lbs. = 0.15 lb. or 2.4 oz.

I would venture to say that the average person dumps every other day, which would mean 0.30 lb. or a little less than 5 oz.

Now, of course, this would be based on average sized meals. So if you super-sized your plate, then you probably have to double the above calculations.

Go figure!

Thinking about doing it!

Busy doing it!

What happens when constipated!

Weighed After

Done!

Rod P.

Oh my god! I can't believe I did this. I feel sooooo.......sooooo......."kinky! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit