How can one poison a goldfish?

by slimboyfat 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Miscalculate it's medicine. I used 10 times too much and it worked a treat. It did one loop de loop and it was all over.

Over feed it.

Why poison? You could just give it to the cat!

You could batter it before you fry it. I tried a wild one that I caught that was about a foot long. Pretty tasteless, use lots of lemon and herbs. Watch out for the fine bones.

I hope that helps.

Cheers

Chris

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You will notice this thread is over a year old.

Where has iggy_the_fish gone by the way? Hope no one poisoned him.

Slim

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Why risk the bloodguilt? If it aint baptized just wait for god to kill it at armageddon. Seriously though, I have a Betta and I wouldn't even think about ending his existance. He is almost no trouble to take care of and I enjoy having him around. You're a bit of a jerk, slim.

• oldflame
    oldflame
    with inconspicuous amounts of a household substance?

Just like a JW kill it out of anger, Have you ever noticed that JW's are very angry people ? Now that's a true christian for ya. JERK !

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey Slim, is that goldfish heckling you when you practice your #4 talk?

AGAIN?? DAMNED SMARTASS GOLDFISH!

"Blub blub blub tetragrammaton blub blub."

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I thought this was going to be one of his idiotic anti-Apostate posts. You know: change a goldfish's environment and you change the fish. Poison the water, you poison the fish. Apostates and poisonous environments/ toxic reasoning, and so on and so forth...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ahem, as I was saying...

The goldfish analogy fits in well with the situation apostates find when they suround themselves in skewed propaganda.

Slim

• avengers
    avengers
    slimboyfat.....what's the deal with goldfish?

They have their brains in common.

Andy

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

They have their brains in common.

Got that right! He insists on referring to other posters on this site as "apostates" in a derogatory fashion, while he's clearly indicated that he fits that category himself.

Do goldfish survive in lukewarm water?

• VM44
    VM44

I have missed something.

What is the goldfish analogy as applied to apostates?

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit