Five Little Monkeys (witnesses) a nursery rhyme dedicated to my JWD Friends

by Netty 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Netty -

That was fun! Thanks for the smile :D

FatFreek -
    I bet they did that to more than just one brother...

-Aude.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I like it. Very cool, and all too true. Thanks for making me smile and no more meetings, talks, or field service for me in quite a while.

• Netty
    Netty

Thanks everyone!

Fatfreek, My God that is sad. I agree, there probably a whole lot of other stories like that out there. Guess thats how they take care of their own hu?

• stillajwexelder
  • Frog
    Frog

You've got a real talent for rhyme Netty, thanks for sharing it with us:) yaya funny stuff, frog x

• kls
    kls

( clap clap ) That was great Netty

• kls
    kls

( clap clap ) That was great Netty

• outnfree
    outnfree

Silly, but cute!

out

• carla
    carla

How silly, I must send that to a friend. True jw story, recently happened- my friend gets the knock on the door, she was just in a bathtowel, tells the sisters that now is not a good time and that she feels she is saved and does not believe any of jw doctrine, lets agree to disagree, have a good day. She finishes shower & getting ready. Looks out her driveway & the ambulance is there! The older sister somehow got her dress caught under the car or something and broke her shoulder, the younger sister kind of ran her over (?) My friend comes out to see what's going on in her driveway and asks if she could pray for the woman. No comment, just glares. She truly meant it though, not to be mean. She asks me if she's not allowed to pray for them?! good grief. Maybe more service is needed for a complete healing! carla

• Netty
    Netty
    Looks out her driveway & the ambulance is there! The older sister somehow got her dress caught under the car or something and broke her shoulder, the younger sister kind of ran her over (?) My friend comes out to see what's going on in her driveway and asks if she could pray for the woman. No comment, just glares. She truly meant it though, not to be mean. She asks me if she's not allowed to pray for them?! good grief. Maybe more service is needed for a complete healing! carla

OMG! Lol!! Carla, that is so funny!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit