Happiness is...

by jeanniebeanz 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Now What?
    Now What?

Thx Jeannie!

Happiness is... Being on your way to the TMS and asking yourself "What's the point?", turning around, grabbing a chicken sandwich on the way home and surfing JWD.

• ballistic
    ballistic

... a mild cigar

(or breaking free from the power of advertising!!!)

• greendawn
    greendawn

Going to live in a cave in the jungle with one or two beautiful girls with plenty of food around, a solar powered computer linked to the internet via satellite, and not a care in this world.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    one or two beautiful girls

You mean two or three, don't you. Come on, say what you mean!

• greendawn
    greendawn

At the end of the day the more the merrier. And we combine the very modern with the very primitive.

• Netty
    Netty
    Licking yourself

I am so jealous of people who can do that!

And we combine the very modern with the very primitive

Greendawn, you into cavewomen?

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Happiness for me is: my hubby bringing me coffee in bed every morning, my kitty Baxter, my kids who have turned out wonderful even though my mistakes put them through a lot of crap, knowing my debts will be paid off next month and then I'm going on vacation! not sure where, maybe Hawaii

The biggest joy is knowing I left the BS society when I did, before I knew all the real goings on.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Happiness is a peak, like winning a race. For a long time I sought happiness when all I really was looking for was comfort. Comfort is reasonable. It's easy to divide and easy to define. Anything easy to define, is dividable and is reasonable, is achievable.
    Success is harder unless I understand what success is. It's friends. Not actors, like the Witnesses, friends.
    Security is desirable too. Security is health. That seems simple enough. I can make and keep friends without security so, those two are not related.
    Comfort for me is playing with my grandson, and relaxing with my family.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Netty combining the primitive with the modern refers to being in the stone age by living in a cave and at the same time using ultra modern computer technology and satellite internet.

You can even have a solar powered electrical guitar if you want, and claim disability benefit back home: Hey I just can't live in a city environment it drives me nuts so I 'll go to the jungle and you pay me some disability money.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Happiness is... Being on your way to the TMS and asking yourself "What's the point?", turning around, grabbing a chicken sandwich on the way home and surfing JWD.

ROFLMAO...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit