Multiple bombings in London

by jula71 9 Replies latest social current

• jula71
    jula71

There has been a report of multiple bombings in London, 3 subway car and 3 double decker buses. We have a lot on the board with from England, I hope they all are safe. My thoughts are with them. Edited to add: Also reports here in states are sketchy if there is any more info, please let us know. And stay safe, be aware of your surroundings.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    There has been a report of multiple bombings in London, 3 subway car and 3 double decker buses. We have a lot on the board with from England, I hope they all are safe. My thoughts are with them.

This was my very first thought as I put the TV on at 7:00 AM when I got up. I'm aware of the amount of our post-mates that are here regularly, but I sat and thought that I don't have a clue as to where they live!!!

Even for those that put an area down on their profile, I personally don't know much of anything about where these are located other than London!

Needless to say, my love and sympathy goes out to all that have friends or loved ones who were involved in these bombings.

hugs,

Annie

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

As far as Im aware Crumpet has had to evacuate the building she works in.

• sandy
    sandy

This is so sad. I hope eveyone from JWD is safe.

• desbah
    desbah

My prayers and sympathy goes out to all the ppl who were injured and killed in these bombings in London...this is a sad day

• econaut
    econaut

My thoughts are with all in London today...........

econaut

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Yes, you guys from England are the only people I know over there. Let us know how it is. You're in my thoughts as well, guys. Glad you're okay Paul, where is everyone else?

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Oops, just catching up on all the postings from previously today. What I read so far, it seems like everyone's okay, but I haven't finished reading. Anyway, good to read the play by play of this morning. Thanks for sharing what's going on, and I hope you all feel safe and secure again soon.

• Panda
    Panda

On Yahoo! news I read that 37 are dead and 700 are wounded. That number of wounded probably has statistics of severly wounded or even critical. This isn't going to stop, is it? As long as people accept religious fanaticism as defacto this won't stop. I am sorry for the many families who are affected by these atrocious criminal minds. How ego centric to imagine that the world will be a better place if you blow people up in god's name.

• greendawn
    greendawn

There are around 50 dead to date and perhaps the explosion in the bus was caused by a suicide bomber, if it is verified then it's the first on European soil. Scary! Are the Kamikazis coming to Europe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit