BBC confirm London Blasts Are Al Queda

by diamondblue1974 11 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

BBC have just confirmed that the blasts are almost certainly the work of Al Queda according to their arab sources who monitor Al Queda activities.

Apparently there are two confirmed deaths...my thoughts and prayers are with all those in the city.

DB74

• freak
    freak

Al Queda is often code for "Inside Job"

• greendawn
    greendawn

This was obviously enough a terrorist attack but the government were talking for too long about a surge in electrical power causing the explosions in the underground, the Al quaida have been threatening for a long time to attack London.

• Soledad
    Soledad

What horrible news to wake up to. My thoughts are with you all. I hope everyone is ok.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

oh its al qaeda, say the bbc? no need for an investigation then

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I must echo the above poster, it was not a way I would choose to start my day hearing this...........sending love and condolences..........is there anyone we know on here who may have been in the damage areas? Terri

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Apparently Al Queda have now confirmed responsibility....horrendous.

DB74

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

The bus explosion they say has been caused by a suicide bomber- supposedly an Al Queda attack.

Its all well and good when you hear reports about terror attacks in other countries- 9/11 and Madrid etc. It upset me- but you cant REALLY relate to it in the same way unless it happens in your country. It affects you in an entirely different way when its close to you. Its weird, Ive been on those trains, and have been at those stations.

• berten
    berten

London is the city with the highest number of cameras keeping an eye on traffic and

public.And still these attacks happened? Because they've *let* it happen !

This is clearly another case of "Problem,Reaction,Solution".

Blair will have it much easier now to shove his draconic laws down the throats of the British people.

Another step closer to the fascistic "New World Order",unless people wake up...

• Simon
    Simon
    This is clearly another case of "Problem,Reaction,Solution".

Blair will have it much easier now to shove his draconic laws down the throats of the British people.

Another step closer to the fasicistic "New World Order",unless people wake up...

I don't think it's the time to make political capital out of it. Hopefully the government won't either and can show the same restraint that Spain did.

Like them, we have lived with terrorism for many many years and already have plenty of existing laws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit