London Underground being evacuated

by iggy_the_fish 14 Replies latest jw friends

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Freak - perhaps we could save the wild mud slinging and conspiracy theories for later?

ig.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

My sympathies to the people of the UK.

I recall how badly I felt on 9/11.

It doesn't matter if the victims of this violence are people I personally know or not, my heart goes out to their families and friends.

Naturally I hope all my friends in the UK are already and have not been directly affected by this.

This kind of thing provides great advertising opportunities for pie-in-the-sky cheese and cracker salesmen like the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Use your noggins and ignore freak; HOW many posts? If someone with zip posts and an attitude after people dying isn't a troll... check his comments on the other thread...

• freak
    freak

Conspiracy theories?

Well, with people like you lot, its no wonder our governments can get away with what they do.

Remember 9-11? Turns out now that they knew all about it before hand, that it was Israel who did it, and Israel practically runs America. But nooo this is a wild "conspiracy theory", right?

Downing Street Memo showed there was a conspiracy to go to war with Iraq, the memo proves that Bush and Blair lied to get the war started. Wild conspiracy theory tho? This is just the beginning of the proof.

So do you really expect me to believe a WORD that comes out of the mouth of that lying piece of crap Blair, after all teh lies hes said in the past? Time will tell, but dont "Conspiracy theory". Yes at present It is only a theory due to lack of proof, but you are using government penned catch phrases designed to make me look stupid (and you think you are free from mind control out of the JW's)

BTW when i wrote my earlier posts, there were no dead people declared. But I guess you just cant help but make judgments liek those.

www.whatreallyhappened.com

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

I'm only posting back on this thread because I can't bear leaving freak as the last poster on it.

I have a Dutch friend who's staying in England at the moment, and she commented on how calm and collected the people in London were today. Hope anyone stuck in london earlier today has managed to make it home.

Schlafft gut!

ig.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit