Is Love of God Real?

by donkey 31 Replies latest jw friends

• andy2tanx
    andy2tanx

Evan, I find your posts interesting, we're not against you at all. Don't be thinking that or I'll have to give you a spanking!! However, I think what I find with you posts (and remember this is only my thoughts, not intended to hurt) is that you talk in platitudes. You say things but those statements are without substance. You post religious ideas and yet the problem with that is that there are many people here who dont have your faith. That is why we find it hard to accept the love or even existence of a god. It's not a dig at you though. remember that....

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    Evan, I find your posts interesting, we're not against you at all. Don't be thinking that or I'll have to give you a spanking!! However, I think what I find with you posts (and remember this is only my thoughts, not intended to hurt) is that you talk in platitudes. You say things but those statements are without substance. You post religious ideas and yet the problem with that is that there are many people here who dont have your faith. That is why we find it hard to accept the love or even existence of a god. It's not a dig at you though. remember that....

Yes I understand that most people here don't have my faith, but I just like to share my opinion I don't expect you all to agree with me! nope never! And after the hell you all been through with the Jehovah's Witness religion I really can't blame you! Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit