help a newbie with stupid questions

by damselfly 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    I just wanted to corect myself and tell ya a nutsack doesn't neccesarily hafta include the testicles

Are you familiar with the lovely ditty by the Asylum Street Spankers (The Scrotum Song)?

• talesin
    talesin

ahhh, sooo, you too Dan. That nasty old FDS... LOL !

WT-BATS hehehe yowza

I can't call ya that, Gumbro

t

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

ROFL

Borg on - thats great!

Also I didnt know what bttt meant.

Also I used to think LOL meant lots of love, so i was ending all my e-mails with it, but then found out it meant Laugh Out Loud. Make no wonder ive got no friends left.

• gumby
    gumby
    Are you familiar with the lovely ditty by the Asylum Street Spankers (The Scrotum Song)?

If you promise to sing it to me on the phone....I'll call ya.

I ain't heard of that one but I've heard "Camel Toes" sung to the tune of "Kokamo" sung by the beachboys. It's a dooooooooozy!

Gumby

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    "Camel Toes" sung to the tune of "Kokamo"

You'll hear both on The Bob and Tom Show. Or go to www.bobandtom.com.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

what does "ROFL" mean?

Evanescence

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hi!

Shitnesses: JW's

DUmBs: JW's

DUBass: JW's

Jehoobie's Jolly Jokesters: Dubs trying to look ultra happy in worldly settings

GBL

• Rod P
    Rod P

The answer to your original question of "What is a dub?" is JW = Jehovah's Witness = J-Dub-il-eww= J-Dib = Jehovah's Witness. Hence, JW = JDub = Dub

Rod P.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Thanks everyone! maybe I can read the posts faster now!

If admin. is looking at this thread maybe it could be condensed and put in a "special newbie questions" ?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Talesin, you beat me to that witchtower word that's the one I like the most and I often refer to the Watchtower as "that Jezebel witch" it's a perfect play on words how they charm and cast spells on people that are so difficult to shake off.

A lot of witch power behind them Russell was into the occult and Enochian magic let's not forget.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit