i have lots of thoughts.ooohhh god

by tsunami_rid3r 14 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    i hate being short also. i can't work out right now because im afraid i might mess this stitch up thats in my back, so i'm not eating much, so i'm feeling like crap, but i'm staying slim at the sametime. i stay slim to feel secure about myself.

Keep on hating- thats why you ain't gettin' none.

WEIGHT IS GREAT, BABY!!!

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i use to be fat, i hated that. i look totally different now and i love that. funny thing is, back then i attracted some hotties. but i never pushed it forward because:

1. i didn't drive
    2. i was still under all this religion pressure

• damselfly
    damselfly

Tsunami, the 'secret' to getting the girls is to just be casual. Girls don't want someone who comes across as to eager to please. Just relax, concentrate on getting true and loyal friends and the girls will come running. The more you like who you are, the more relaxed and laidback you become and this will attract people to you.

Damselfly

• Carol
    Carol

How about just telling the "sister" that in accordance with the recommendations of the WTB&TS, you enjoy talking to her, but you are unavailable, as the end is sooooo close, you feel all of your energy has to be directed towards the preaching work and you'll have to wait until the new system to commit yourself to marriage. After all that is the purpose of dating according to the WTB&TS, to find a mate.

If that doesn't work, get caller ID!

You're 18? GO TO COLLEGE...move out....get a job...escape!

PS if nothing else, she'll tell all the other young single women she knows what a great catch you are. We all know any unavailable male, remotely associated with the congo, is a magnet to single witness women!

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

ok, thoughts on my mind.

i just checked my blog and the girl commented on there that she loves me, and then on her blog she posted stuff about me and her, like we were meant to be. she even changed her username to me and her were meant to be...it's late at night i must halucinating or something or her account must have been hacked by one of my friends. yea thats probably it. her blog web sites all switched around.

im tired and dizzy, i finally got to run today. that was fun. then i got dizzy afterwards.
    the back doesnt hurt anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit